Menu
Cable Shopping Network [CSN] Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cable Shopping Network [CSN]
reviews & complaints

shopcsntv.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Cable Shopping Network [CSN] Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cable Shopping Network [CSN] at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Cable Shopping Network [CSN] has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cable Shopping Network [CSN]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
T
6:28 pm EDT

Cable Shopping Network [CSN] 2015 (p) silver eagle

I paid for two 2015 (P) MS70 silver Eagles from Josh Salazar. I received them but one was defective. I called him and he said to send it back. He said that they were getting another batch and would send me one from that batch. The one they finally sent was also defective. I called and spoke to Bonnie Butler. She said if I was not happy, to send it back for a refund. Josh also sent me an e mail stating the same. I paid $2700 and they sent back $2100? They charged me a 20% restocking fee! First, they never told me about a restocking fee. Second, 20% of $2700 is $540, not $600. They screwed me out of $600! I told my cc company but since it was over 30 days, there was nothing they could do. I will NEVER buy from them again, nor will any collectors in my club or other clubs I posted to. They also would not reimburse me shipping! Another $40. Buyer Beware! CSN is a very small company that fools us into thinking they are big. The $600 was a lot for them?

Read full review of Cable Shopping Network [CSN]
Hide full review

Is Cable Shopping Network [CSN] legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Cable Shopping Network [CSN] highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Cable Shopping Network [CSN] raises questions. Diligently reviewing Cable Shopping Network [CSN]'s client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Cable Shopping Network [CSN]'s services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Cable Shopping Network [CSN] earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Cable Shopping Network [CSN] near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Cable Shopping Network [CSN]. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Shopcsntv.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Cable Shopping Network [CSN] website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Shopcsntv.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Shopcsntv.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Cable Shopping Network [CSN], is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Shopcsntv.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for shopcsntv.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Cable Shopping Network [CSN] and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Shopcsntv.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The shopcsntv.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Cable Shopping Network [CSN] protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cable Shopping Network [CSN] contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cable Shopping Network [CSN]?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cable Shopping Network [CSN] Customer Service. Initial Cable Shopping Network [CSN] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cable Shopping Network [CSN] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cable Shopping Network [CSN]. Discuss the issues you have had with Cable Shopping Network [CSN] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.