Having problems with NoraCora?

NoraCora Customer Service Contacts

Argentina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NoraCora Customer Service. Initial NoraCora complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NoraCora above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NoraCora. Discuss the issues you have had with NoraCora and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

NoraCoraReturns IMPOSSIBLE!!!

After three weeks of waiting for my order, I received the items. They were too small for me so on the return instruction sheet issued with the clothing, it said I had to email the company to get a return code. What I got instead was a message saying they are located in CHINA and I would be fully responsible to return my clothing there and pay for all shipping costs. They then offered me a 15% refund if I forewent the return of merchandise. This is unacceptable to me, since nothing was mentioned about returning to a foreign country. To top it off, they offer NO USA phone number. The customer service number provided is located in China. Beware, returns are IMPOSSIBLE!!!

NoraCoraDress and one pair of shoes

After three months and multiple times reaching out to Nora Cora I received such poor quality items that my husband laughed out loud when I tried them on. Terrible quality. Not true to size AT ALL. Though they say they give refunds you have to send them back to China at your own cost and then wait longer for the refund. At that point who would trust that you would get a refund? So I took the 15% refund they offered for the dress and the 25% refund they offered for the shoes. And what is THAT about?? I should have had the full refund considering what they put me through with the waiting, the ongoing correspondence and then the awful quality of the items.
    I felt scammed. Really "taken". Angry. NEVER order from this company!!! I read that they are a legit business, but hard to believe. Their doors should be closed.

• He
        Henry Guess III Aug 22, 2020

Stay away from noracora!!
        My wife purchased 2 blouses, sundress, and shirts. before nafta, I spent 13 years in the fashion industry working with both domestic and offshore manufacturing contractors. i'm saying because as a male, I know women's fashion merchandising! do not purchase anything frim this sham 2 year old internet company! my wife not only will have to pay shipping back to china, but also would be responsible for psying china duty and tariffs!

I have never heard of such a business model!

NoraCoraReturning items

I have purchase three different items from NoraCora. Return policy is to contact customer service and wait for a mailing label. I have been waiting for a mailing label for a month now. Can't seem to get one.

Everytime I send an e-mail, I get the same question, "Do you want a shipping label?" or "Do you want to return the the product?"

Not getting anywhere.

Order # HBPT00174731
      White Casual Butterfly Printed Shift
      Multicolor Short Sleeve Printed Casual Dress

Order # HBT00174731
      Plus size short sleeve v neck vintage dress

Renee Holstein
      [protected]
      [protected]@aol.com

NoraCoraYour statement, “customer service will reply within 24 hours”!!!

I have sent three emails through your customer service website. I have supplied all of the information requested; but to date, have not heard anything! I hope this is not being done to use up my 15 day "return " period.
        I see that I am not the only one complaining about this!
        I would appreciate anyone contacting me with the appropriate RETURN address, AND, I do not expect to be charged for ANY (miscellaneous) fees. NOR,
        do I expect to be penalized for YOUR wasting time to get back to me.

NoraCoraWomen's clothing

ORDER #ESAG3134572

On May 30th I bought about 5 women clothes articles for $59.52 online from Noracora and they said to wait 4 to 6 weeks before delivery of my items. I waited over 6 weeks until I finally received one item after writing them and complaining that I hadn't received my clothes order as yet. The dress was of poor quality and see-through dress with no lining and I would never wear without a full slip. It certainly didn't look like anything that I ordered from Noracora online. Today it is July 26, 2020 and I haven't received the other 4 items as yet. Another complaint is that when I purchased these women clothing items online there was no receipt itemizing each article and no proof of purchase except for the amount paid for in our bank account. I am very disappointed and want my money back or at least a large discount on these clothes items upon receiving them if they ever come. Can you give me any advise as to what I could do. Thank you.
          Elisabeth Parent

NoraCoraI'm trying to return clothes I purchased

I'm trying to return clothes I purchased months ago from this company which just arrived 2 days ago and the site service @noracora.com where they direct you claim you have to get "authorization to return" items but they don't show or tell how to get authorization.
            They have all types of information that supposedly tell you how to return but I can't locate actually how to return the items because there's no clear mechanism for you to get the "authorization to return ".
            I feel this is a scam operation which is making it impossible to return items. They have all the" lingo" to supposedly guide the unhappy consumer to return their inferior clothes but they make it impossible to get the" authorization" they need in order for you to return the items and get a refund. I can't simply return the items without their "authorization"HELP

• Updated by Marilyn Cohen · Jul 23, 2020

Inferior clothes and non existent consumer support-consumers beware of a scam operation-they make it impossible to return their inferior clothes

• Em
                EM in Myrtle Jul 23, 2020

There's a bunch of companies like this - all of them are from China. There are no fashion designers or even a clothing store for that matter. The clothing advertised is usually muslin, not quality cotton, and it's several sizes too small. There is no way to return the item. Annie's cloth is the company I ordered from with the same MO. They offer a bogus email address for you to write to get authorization to return the inferior clothing and never respond. I've learned a valuable lesson: Check to see if there's actually a customer service phone number and a real person who answers the call when you test it out. Look at the reviews which should be in the hundreds, not three or four. Check reviews online and the fraud website. If you decide to chance it, order something very small first. Good luck!

NoraCoraItem purchased not true to size and customer service not responding to with appropriate return authorization or refund

Purchased item, item received and not true to size label, order number hbpt00191824, have contacted noracora customer service several times and received response that a customer service rep will "review your request and get back to you within 48 hours", never received call back or additional return information, company's information indicate returns must be made within 15 days, cant make that happen if they wont respond, I believe shipper is just a reseller and has no real presence in the us, want a full refund

NoraCoraNever received order.

First off, this company is deceiving because they never disclose that you are ordering directly from china! I put in an order may 2020 and now it is toward the end of july 2020 and still have not received my order.

They keep telling me to be patient because of covid19, etc. Well, even with other companies and a delay, I have still received my orders. It has been over a month since my package is tracked on their radar. It is either lost or wasn't sent at all, but they tell me they cannot refund me because my order is in transit.

Not happy and will never make this mistake again by ever ordering anything from them!

NoraCoraE5AR2146276

I want my return of 137.$ that I paid and never go my clothing that I ordered. I ordered in May and paid with my paypal account and have tried for a few months to get to someone that can help me. Bought under Joyfornice Design and also had email from Noracora for them to return my money. Joy for nice is not in ebay anymore and contact Synchrony bank who has my pay pal Credit card. Please help me. L

Jul 08, 2020

NoraCora — Return policy - shipping to China not disclosed to customers

The return policy provided by Noracora is clear except for one important fact, items must be shipped to...

NoraCoraHave not received order I placed since May 13,2020

I have placed an order with Noracora website May13, 2020 worth $185.00 and up to this time I am still waiting for my order to come in. I checked the tracking updates and it has not been updated since May 26. I am aware that I can no longer cancel the order, but I would like to know what is going on. This is my first experience ordering from this website and I am very disappointed with lack of communication and the lacking progression of my order. I have emailed numerous times but all I get is a computer generated response which is not giving me any update on my inquiries. I just want to get a full refund of my order. (E5A76116167)

• Je
                        Jessica Wright Jul 13, 2020

I myself order first time with company, never recieved order, and this has been since May20, 20 for $163.24, my order number is (E5ATG138954).

NoraCoraNever received

3 weeks ago I ordered dress tops, tee shirts and a pair of sandals totaling $191.43. The order was suppose to arrive in a week. To date I have received nothing!! I have called the 800 number and it does not work. I have sent email with no response. A have filed a complaint with my credit card company and want a full refund for receiving nothing.

NoraCoraOrder not received but credit card charged

On april 27, 2020 at 10:12 I placed an order totaling $ 133.23. As of today, june 30, 2020, I have not received this order. I have emailed them numerous times (as there is no phone number) to no avail. I was instructed to check tracking when I put in my order number (e5ambo65625) it was not in their system. Basically saying that it didn't exist. At this point I have emailed them that I want my order cancelled and my credit card refunded. I only wish that I had investigated this company before placing an order. Apparently this is common "business" practice for them. Any help that you could provide would be appreciated.

NoraCoraClothes

I ordered several items months ago and none have ever arrived. Ihad to pay upfront and while ican bring this to my visa cards attention and have them involved iwould love to know what happened, where my order is and the status of my order and perhaps it best to just cancel it and credit it back to my visa card.
                          I'm giving them the consideration they should have given me in that they need to give me and explanation. If they can't expedite this right away then iwould expect them to cancel my order and credit my card back. Thankyou, marilyn stein [protected]

• Updated by marilyn stein · Jun 26, 2020

disappointing! please let me know the status or perhaps just cancel and return my money to my credit card. I needed this order for summer and this is not even here, yet.Be honorable and cancel it if it has not gone out.

• Do
                              Donna Graeser Jun 26, 2020

I also ordered may 15, and have not recieved any items. they have them listed as 'shipped', several weeks ago. I have contacted via message to their customer service that says, answer in 48 hours... twice!! still nothing. no phone number... I will attempt to cancel and get refunded next. what a dissapointment and scam.

NoraCoraOnly received half my order and was charged full price. Request refund and have notified my Paypal company.

I have been getting stock email answers telling me I would have to ship the items back to China and pay that expense as well as customs charges but yet the return address on the package said Chino California this is such a scam I can't believe I fell for it like so many others. I don't know how long you will be able to continue pretending to be a clothing company but I will fight to get my money back for however long it takes.

NoraCoraClothing/shoes order never received

I ordered $146 worth of clothes and then never received them. I contacted their "customer service email" 10 times and got same email reply with tracking number that said order in transit but never delivered! They stole my money!

Clothing/shoes order never received

NoraCoraNeed to return merchandise and I dont have an order number or any information

I need to return merchandise. Need return label and order number ! This was a gift
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                I need a phone number and United States return address!
                                Supposed to return within 14 days! They have not returned email

NoraCoraOrdered clothes

I ordered clothes and sandals from Noracora website. I can not get an answer via email from them which they say is the best way to contact them. At this point want to cancel my order for full refund. Can not find the "help ticket" on their website to do so. Unable to track order, website saying my order number and email are not lining up? This also does not make sense. Everything is a problem. I need immediate help to stop this order and get my money back.
                                  Lisa Sera
                                  Order no.: BPTOO191362
                                  [protected]@optonline.net
                                  ordered from noracora website on 6/7/20

NoraCoraOrdered from nora cora on april 20th, 2020. As of yet no refund no merchandise

I placed an order with them on April 20th, 2020, I have emailed them at least 10 times and I get an automated reply with tracking numbers that go no where. I received one this morning saying that merchandise enroute(again) and was I agreeable to a 15% refund when I did receive merchandise. No expected date, only again enroute. They also asked me if I would remove all of my negative comments and reviews. I refused. The money was removed from my account on the date the order was placed. What exactly is my recourse for this company?

NoraCoraClothing Order

I ordered 117.+ worth of clothing. To date, I have received no communication regarding my order, its status, or the refund I demanded. To each email I send, I get a form letter back. I would prefer to have the merchandise, but they have had my money for over 3 months. What do I do?

Anne Crooker