Having problems with iDrop News?

iDrop News reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 13, 2019. The latest review airdock 3-in-1 wireless charging station was posted on Jun 13, 2019. iDrop News has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. iDrop News has resolved 0 complaints.

iDrop News Customer Service Contacts

3770 Hwy 165 Ste C-164
Pineville, Louisiana

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iDrop News Customer Service. Initial iDrop News complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iDrop News above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iDrop News. Discuss the issues you have had with iDrop News and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iDrop News Complaints & Reviews

iDrop Newsairdock 3-in-1 wireless charging station

June 4, 2019 I ordered the item and it seemed my first order did not go through so I did it again and went through. June 6 I chatted online with Veronica questioning why my account was charged twice and found out two orders went through so I told her I will just return one. When I received on June 10 the Items and used one, I found out it does not support my iPhone and AirSounds. I have been trying to find out since that day how to return both items and get a refund and not to exceed the "return within 15 days" policy. But I have not received any response to my return inquiries. Do I need a return label from them or how to return items. Item price is $39.98 for one and I received 2 so was charged twice. Please help.

• Updated by Fe Quicho · Jun 13, 2019

Have not received any response.