Safeway.com / safeway driver destroyed my fence
Today, for the first time, I received a grocery delivery from Safeway.com. While pulling into my driveway, the delivery person hit my fence, snapping a concrete-imbedded pole at the point where it is embedded in the concrete.
The driver asked that I not call Safeway as this was his second accident in one week. He offered to repair the fence and gave me his phone number so he could repair the damage without incurring another offense to his driving record.
My landlord asked that I call Safeway to report the accident. I called the Safeway customer service number, was asked if I knew the delivery persons driver's license number (I didn't), but I had a record relating to the delivery. I asked about safeway.com's policies re destruction of property and the customer service rep said she'd file a complaint for me but couldn't provide further information. I was also told that it would take two working days for my complaint to be filed with Safeway.
More Safeway.com Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - service complaint
- Safeway - expired food items-equal cafe creamer
- Safeway - customer service
- Safeway - distribution/freight
- Safeway Store 363 Florence, OR - meat department