Safewayparking

Safeway employees are apparently not discouraged from parking as close to the store as possible during their work shift.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sierra Vista, AZWhile not illegal, it is very rude and takes good spaces away from elderly customers as well as their "valuable" customers who may be purchasing a lot of items, and would perhaps not like to cart their items further across the cracked parking lot. Letters have been sent addressed to management both on the local level, as well as the regional level, and no differences have been made. I especially don't appreciate the two employees who utilize handipcapped sticker parking from time to time, and then run into the store so that they are not late for their shifts.

Ri

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 31, 2009

This is reason that Safeway has a service out option for any customer that has more than two grocery bags or any customer that requests it. If most of a Safeway's clientele is senior citizens then no matter what there will be an older customer stuck in the back of the parking lot. Quit being stubborn and self righteous and take a hand out.

• Iv
      Mar 22, 2010

Correction...I was a safeway employee and we ARE discouraged from parking close to the store. But I'm 20 years old, 5 foot 1 and 95 lbs. I used to work the morning shift. No ###ing way I was gonna walk the darkened parking lot (safeway is too cheap to light their lots after some hours) for some customer to walk a shorter distance. While I understand your argument for elderly people, most customers could stand to walk a few miles, actually...

• Fa
      Mar 04, 2014

Safeway is actually a good store it's o expensive and ha bad service when me and my grandma were going to get food a lady was rude enough to not check us out and took another customer first even though we were in line first here's something you migh want respect and new emplyee's because their are too many issues involving respect and the parking lot is too big because a lot of elderlies go their