Safe Home Security / Contract
I am writing to support Safe Home Security, they do not have any bad people that work there, nor do they take advantage of you! I think all of these complaints are from the people who CHOSE not to read the 36 or 60 month contract before you signed it! If you read it you would understand the 30 month clause, or the rollover terms if you did not send in a cancelation letter 60 days prior to the expiration date. I f you actually take the time to research SHS youll find that they have a little over 65, 000 customers, and only about 4-5 thousand of them are in the collections department (which by the way is internal, not out sourced). So there is 60, 000 happily paying customers, also if you research the company, they have a 98% satisfactory rate graded by customer surveys. Do not listen to all these other complaints, as they are from individuals who did not read, and or understand the contract before they signed it, do not run from the company, just read every letter on that contract before you sign it. As for the rest of you on this site that are customers, cancelling your account is as simple as sending in a WRITTEN cancel letter, and calling in to find out how much you owe (whether you WANNA pay or not) and pay it to term or the 30 month clause. That way you can fix your mistake of not reading the contract, then it wont report on your credit, and then you wont be in there collections department. there collections department phone is [protected]. call it and get your financial future straightened out, as it is most likely your fault your in debt.
More Safe Home Security Complaints & Reviews
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - There is no out of the contract! 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Harassing former customers 
- Safe Home Security, Inc - Cancellation of service 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - immoral business practice 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Terrible service 
- Safe Home Security - complain about this service!
- Safe Home Security - customer service and billing
- Safe Home Security - won't cancel my service after 14 1/2 years!!
- Safe Home Security - alarm service contract
- Safe Home Security - unethical behavior against elderly in a no-soliciting development