SAA / flight ticket booked

1 South Africa Review updated:

Hi, I cant tell you how dissapoined I am about your service. Twice I booked a ticket. And both times my boss got to the airport that ticket was not booked, paid by credit card over the internet. Why why why. I had so many trouble at work. Although I did it the way I always did, after the first flight this happened. I phoned confirmed and again on the flight to east london, once again the ticket was not available. Although the ticket was paid for. How im I surpose to sort this out. How will I ever know if these flights will be available for my boss to fly. Its giving me a bad image. (I would appreciate a letter stating what the problem was and an excuse) admin@projectworks.Co. Za (Daniella [protected]) flight # [protected] - conj

Comments

• Ha
      11th of Mar, 2010

I have experienced similiar issues.. When I have to amend any flight details (to a sponsored booking), I have to fill out a credit card authorisation form after which I can either fax or email it through to SAA, together with a copy of the credit card and id.

Once I have done that, I wait for atleast two hours for my new e-ticket (apparently it takes an hour as per SAA..yeah right). After a day (and many calls to SA ) my new e-ticket still hasn't been issued. When I called the next day I would be asked by the agent to verify my cvv number(details which I have already sent to them) so they can start payment! What the *&^%??... afterwhich I will have to wait another few hours for the new e-ticket.

This is totally unacceptable and unprofessional. SAA you have to implement a logical solution to improve this issue.