Royal Holiday / misrepresented vacation club
Royal Holiday sold us a Dream vacation Club for $7000. They gave us a letter signed by the manager stating we were members of Platinum Rewards (Cruise program) at the following rates $65 per person perday for Mexico and Caribbean and $75 per day for Hawaii and europe. Royal does not answer the phone # in the literature. But Platinum Rewards (ICE) does I was informed bycalled Platinum Rewards @ [protected] at 3:03PM Feb.22, 2008 and talked to Steven Pesserillo.
Steven said there is no program that offers cruises at a guaranteed rate of $65 Mexico and $75 Europe. I asked him to send me a letter stating the policy but he refused. I asked to talk to a supervisor and he refused.
He said they the only program he had was a certificate for $1200 off on a cruise
I have asked for refund of down payment and aasked Credit card to stop payment.
credit card says I need letter from professional stating this is a scam.
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation club
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - membership dues, inability to use timeshare and not honoring. agreed upon contract. would like all dues and fees paid refunded
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful