Ross / Employment
In the month of August 2008 I submitted a application for employment. A friend of mine told me to call in September since I had'nt heard from them. She is employed their. I called and the hireing manager at the time asked me to come and finish my application process. I filled out a background check paper and finished a multiple choice test. Since I was supposed to start work after but have'nt. The new hiring manager told me that she would contact me today but has'nt. I don't even know if my application was processed due to manager friendly relationships with employees. One of my friends was hired on the day I finished my application and she says I should've started by now!!! The new hiring manager is not the lady who gave me my documents to finish, but is friends with a employee that boyfrienf was sent to jail because of pushing me. I strongly feel that I've been violated to work because of this. The managers name is Bridget. I just would like to know what store policy is after you've done and passed what is required to recieve a job. Should I go to another store where I don't know anyone at and do another application because I feel like Ross is not EOE.
More Ross Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria
- Ross Dress for Less - I am complaining regarding supervisor
- Ross Dress for Less - service
- Ross Dress for Less - return