Ross for Less / I will never return to this store
I went to Ross for Less on Tunnel road in Asheville, NC today after i worked a 12hr shift. I was in line to make a return. I was behind a lady that had a purchase. The manager told the floor supervisor that she had to do my return. The manager asked me if i wanted to look around before i did my return, i said no. So she told me i had to get in line. I was already in line. There was a customer behind me with a buggy full of items, one of which didn't have a tag on it so i had to wait till she called an associate to make another tag for the shirt. These people were behind me not in front of me. I don't think that i am any better than any one else but i should have been taken before the people standing behind me. So i left the store and will never return to this location ever again. I tell people about that ross in general all the time because i have always been able to find something every time i have went into one of the stores. It hurts me to make this complaint because this is my favorite store. I have worked in retail before so i know it can be very stressful. I used to run a customer service desk and no one has ever complained about me not being fair to them. Thank you.
CarlX's Response, Sep 22, 2018
1-3:45, two cashiers, no movement. still slow. No manager as of yet.
More Ross for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - Service
- Ross Dress for Less - return
- Ross Dress for Less - actions taken by manager against employee
- Ross - child's winter coat 
- Ross Dress for Less - customer service