Ross Dress for Less Logo

Ross Dress for Less

Having problems with Ross Dress for Less?

Ross Dress for Less reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 31, 2006. The latest review Security in store manager was posted on Aug 2, 2021. The latest complaint health complications from abuse was resolved on Feb 05, 2020. Ross Dress for Less has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 552 reviews. Ross Dress for Less has resolved 89 complaints.

Ross Dress for Less Customer Service Contacts

Office 5130 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, Maryland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ross Dress for Less Customer Service. Initial Ross Dress for Less complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ross Dress for Less above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ross Dress for Less. Discuss the issues you have had with Ross Dress for Less and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews, Page 23

Ross Dress for Lessinjury

I was in the store about 7pm shopping with my family and was trying on a pair of shoes and when I went to put the shoe on and actually put my foot down there was a broken off piece or the security thing that has a nail coming out of stabbed in the bottom of my heel and went very deep and drew blood my whole shoe is bloody and sock also have a hole in my heel very painful and I told the worker there and all she said was sorry I will let my manager no and I ask to speak to her and she told me she was not available I decided to call the corporate office and there were closed I will call tomorrow. I just would like to no what to do cause that nail could have been infected with something by someone else and I am in pain can barley walk on my heel. 12/11/2011

Jamila17 Oct 16, 2015

Eliza at lakewood won't give me my own 21.87 cents of shoes I returned, didn't wanna help, and was rude. I went to Ross on Meridian they gladly helped no problems. Thing is, if I could have taken off that damn elastic band I would have known I didn't want those shoes at the store, and wouldn't have to ask for my money back. I'm calling corporate because that Eliza lady is rude as hell and not helpful

• Bi
      big Mike2014 Aug 02, 2013

Voice of reason is a ###. . Managers like to hide. and asst managers do the same. And then their are the area supervisors that dont make alot of money and half the time have to work while on lunch. anyone that gets hurt treated wrong should call [protected] that is their coroprate office number

• Ki
      kimharvest Jul 05, 2013

I worked with those security devices and that one has an incredibly sharp tack that can burst through anything. They certainly are hurtful and the germs at Ross are unbelievable. And to Mr. Voice of non Reason; you are an ###. For most of the day our manager was unfindable or hiding unresponsively in the office. Watch who you are calling a ###; we all see your limited mind.

• V0
      v0ice 0f reas0n Mar 31, 2012

Sounds like another lawsuit-happy ###. There is always a manager available.

Ross — unpleasant employees

I went to Ross tonight to do some needed shopping. My complaint may not get reviewed, but my concerns are...

Ross — blackberry promotions uk

Centrum House 36 Station Road Egham Surrey TW20 9LF VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION Dear Winner, We wish to...

Ross storehate ross

Ross is the worse store to work for. The manager never care ### for employee. The only thing managers do is push employees to work faster and harder. Employee are time to do work. Stockroom people are timed to hang up clothes and markdown team are time to scan merchandises. The numbers that they have to scan is unreasonable. Think about it you have to size, do go back, scan, and re-ticketed items but have to reach the number which is 300 per hours for hardline and 500 for apparel. That mean you have to scan almost 4000 if you scan apparels when working 8 hours shift. We takes breaks and lunch so in 6.5 hours we have to scan almost 4000. We are not machine no one can scan with same speed in all 6.5 hours. When you don't meant the expectation they come to you and tell you to scan faster. You do not even have time to breath just work and work. Not only that bot also you get interrupted when the front call you for doing jewelry, roll in the fitting, do go backs. You would feel so much pressure because you suppose to scan merchandise but you are stuck in jewelry or register. Managers always tell you to work faster but when you do something wrong they tell you that you that you are going too fast and that the quality of your work suffer. They want fast but also right. Everyone know that if work fast then quality of work is not so good that is how life is. They want to push employee so hard that it would be stressful to go to work. Employee get all complaint with customers and manager just sit in room and look through camera and talking on the phone.

Ross Dress for Lesstreating employees bad

I have worked for Ross for 31/2 years always been a great employee. On 6/17/11 a man came down from another dept saying he was LP. He never showed me an id or had a name tag on to say that he was. My store manager had me go in to a office with him and this man B. Walker. They closed the door and it locked from the outside. At this time the man said he was from loss prevention. And that I had loss Ross money. He keep tell me that it occurred on June the 7, 2011. After many times telling me I need to tell him what happened on this date He was raising his voice at me and keep telling me if I didn’t tell him, He was going to call the police. I explained to him that I have never taken anything from the store he stated I did not steel any thing I lost the company money. He would yell over my shoulder telling my boss Greg to call the police dept. I keep asking him what it I did is and he keeps telling me I knew. I did not know and I was very scared not to mention how I felt being in the office with two men one standing behind me and the other sitting in front me drilling me like he was a police officer, and raising his voice at me trying to get me to admit I did something wrong. When I didn’t admit what he wanted me to he said I need to make restoration for the money I lost the company. Keep in mind all this time I keep asking him what I did and to show me the tape he keep talking about. Mr. Walker said I can’t show you the tape unless he calls the cops. By now I was scared because of the way these men were treating me. While one was raising his voice and my boss standing behind me, never saying a word. This man was so scary and so intimidating (def (in order to make them do what one wants) I could not understand why they would pull a female worker in a locked office with two men, or allow any one to be treated like this. AT this time Mr. Walker told me I need to make restitution for what I loss the company. There for I go get my purse and write a check out to the amount. Then Mr. Walker says you have to mail it in. at that time I look at my store manager and ask for a envelope. I put the check and a paper in the envelope. Then Mr. Walker showed me the tape. I was so unset and crying at this time. I did not feel I had did anything on purpose, the store was busy and I was trying to hurry. I still do not feel I owe any money to Ross because I never took anything. What I don’t understand is why I was treated like a criminal. By time I got home I called the district manager he told me to call a human recourse. I called her left a message she returned my called the next day we talk and she said she would call me back. She called me back ask me a few more question and she said she would call me back on 6/19/11. She never called me back and I called her on 6/20/11 left a message and she still has not called me back it is now 6/23/11. As of right now I don’t know if I still work for Ross. They never did anything about the way Mr. Walker treated me. They never even got back to me. I have a hard time believing how i was treated, how Ross would treat their employee, how they would disrespect me and there was a female supervisor on the floor. How can Ross treat any one like this? I called the store they said I was still employed but taken off the schedule. If anyone would of ask me was Ross a good place to work I would of said that they over look employees that are next in line for promotions. But other that yes I loved my job and the people I worked with. But now if someone was to ask me I would say they don’t stand beside there employees and don’t care how they intimidate you. But most of all they are not for the employees and do not return calls as they say they will.

• Bo
          BooYa88 Jun 04, 2013

I know it's a little late for it now, but the next time something like this happens you need to say "fine, i'll wait for the police".

and wait.

don't sign anything, don't pay anything, and certainly don't admit anything they can't prove (especially since you sincerely didn't do it). The police would have treated you with more respect than they did, management wouldn't have been able to do anything to you unless they proved to the police that you did it, and the police most likely would have sided with you. The store manager may even have gotten into trouble for calling the police for no reason, as well as the store getting into trouble when the company finds out how they treated you.

It's hard to think clearly in these unexpected situations, i understand that. Just learn from it. Now you'll know what to do if this ever happens again.

• Sd
          sdgee Apr 07, 2012

Blame your fellow shoppers.

• Ti
          tipepperspray Jun 23, 2011

For starters Brenda is correct. Why would you allow someone to intimidate you to the point where you handed them a check. What was the reason for the check? What type of history do you have that you were approached in that manner? What was the amount? Why weren’t the Police called? Primarily what are you paying for? Are you a fulltime employee? Can you say that you’ve been given the respect as a person? You are not given the respect as employee or a person at this point so I believe you will need to show face & go to your employment. If that isn’t done you will not be given respect (You aren’t given respect it now) nor will you have a job. Wouldn’t you like to feel like a person that has respect from within 1st?

Ross for Lessharrassment

My husband & I decided to go shopping to get our minds relaxed after a long day of work. We went to Ross for less but insted of feeling relaxed we felt harrased by the security guy who was often behind my husband. We would see him everywhere just following us. Even my 9 year old daughter asked me why was the security guy looking at us soo much. At the end my shopping relaxment was just horrible, we hardly even shop for anything except for 3 items that we picked before we notice this guy following us. This is ridiculous, it doesn't make any sence at all. I wouldn't have complained if he was doing his job correctly but he wasn't he was just giving us hard time.

• La
            lawsuitsagainstsafeway Oct 14, 2011

Caught on Camera HOME FOR RATS INSECTS, RUSTY DIRTY SHOPPING CARTS ..SAFEWAY AT 116 University Blvd., Silver Spring Maryland [protected]
            send your complaint to these top safeway managers we are working on a class action save your emails

[email protected]

Safeway Pharmacy is under investigation for the use of sub-standard generics, mislabeling pharmaceuticals, negligence, professional misconduct, incompetence, prescription errors and HIPPA violations. If you have concerns or complaints about Safeway Pharmacy please contact: California State Board of Pharmacy ** ** **.

• Sp
            Spatula Jun 19, 2011

I totally understand the need for a security guard and theft prevention and I would have responded to something like this the same way acherop did, with little empathy, except in the past year, it has happened to me...when I hadn't yet even put anything in my cart or touched any merchandise. Granted, my experience was on an empty day in a Safeway, but same principle.

Getting stared at by the security guard, being the fixation of their gaze, or even being on the receiving end of a menacing look, is different from simply being observed. The fact that I'm a female made this especially uncomfortable... as my space was not just invaded, but by someone of the opposite sex who can use their job as an excuse to do so...after all, if we have a problem with him looking at us, it must be our guilty conscience, right? We must just not have an self-confidence? These are the responses you will get from people who aren't putting themselves in your shoes.

I think the most frustrating thing was that when I noticed I was being stared at, I turned to stare back, as I had been taught to do when met with this sort of thing. and he wouldn't budge. I was really angered, and had I not had a busy day ahead of me, might have said something.

I hate that in order to stand up for myself, I'd have had to say something like, "Excuse, I noticed you've been staring at me for longer than is appropriate. Is something the matter here?" and sacrifice the dignity afforded to people who come across as white, upper class, etc.

• Ho
            hodgechic Jun 19, 2011

OH MY we had the same thing happen at a canadian giant tiger which we go to frequently
            its disgusting as we go there and the guy knows we shop there...aand browse
            i would think security would want to be a bit more sublte ...

and yes some people do browse for relaxation or to poke in on a sale
            it is not harassment but go somewhere else ..and also tell the store manager if you are a frequent customer
            he does not want to lose your business ..

LoiD67 Jun 14, 2010

If a cart is needed to take merchandise out I have been instructed to go to Target and get a cart.

One time a client and I purchased 3 shopping carts full of merchandise at one purchase. We were told to go to Target and get carts to take the merchandise out of the store. We were not even allowed to take it out the front door to the curb to put the merchandise in the vehicle, approximately 25 feet.

This happened to me again this week when I purchased a metal table and two metal chairs. I was told to go to Target and get a shopping cart to take them out of the store.

I asked if Target knew they were doing that and was told probably not.

• Na
            NADER SHARIF Apr 26, 2008

ON 4-07-08 I BOUGHT A PAIR OF SHOES FROM ROSS FOR LESS IN PLACENTIA STORE OFF OF YOURBA LINDA BLV, AFTER I WIRE IT FOUR TIMES IN ABOUT 2 1/2 WEEKS I NOTICED IS COMING APART FROM THE SEAMS, IN TWO PLACES, I TOOK THEM BACK THEY REFUSED TO REPLACE IT OR REFUND IT, THESE SHOES ARE MANUFACTURE DEFFECTS,

Ross Dress for Lesshired/fired without even working

I was hired by Ross early in May, the day I was supposed to start I got a call from the manager saying there was a computer problem and something wrong with my paperwork and not to come in. After many phone calls, they told me another Ross had hired me, even though I had only interview with their store. Apparently, the two stores cannot talk to each other and I had to call them back and forth trying to figure what was wrong. I never really got a clear answer. I finally got to talk to the woman who "hired" me at the other Ross and she pretty much said I never answered their calls (I never got any) and would talk to her manager and then hung up on me. The Ross I was supposed to work at told me HR was working on it. I waited two weeks, passed up three other job interviews, and was told today that my position had been filled. I am working on writing a complaint to the corporate office. I doubt much will come from it, seeing how unprofessional the whole business is.

• Ez
              Ezzy2011 May 01, 2013

Really I work at Ross and it is very Professional thank you very much and what you need is to be an energetic and to want to grow and develop .. You need very good customer service skills what's to say we deal with all kinds of people we get insults and much more you need to know how to deal with all that for Ross is always busy there is something going on all the time..

• Eu
              eurogirlremix Jun 13, 2011

yes my situation was i was over qualify first time i send application next time i sent just recently i was not qualify. Seriously what you need to be to work in Ross ? i have experience in clothing retail what else do i need. I dont understan mybe i need no experience.

• In
              inc_mplete Jun 09, 2011

It's completely unprofessional, but as long as people keep coming back.

Ross Dress for Less — labor law violations

I am stationed in Afghanistan and my fiancee works at Ross Dress For Less in Lakeland, FL. She has been...

Ross Dress for Less — harassment by mpt supervisor

I work in the stockroom at ross dress for less in montebello, ca and we all dread coming to work, because the...

Rosscustomers should know this

Ross policies are tooooo lenient on the customers and too harsh on employees. I understand that because I work there, I'm being paid to provide a service to people, but COME ON!!! Don't treat me like a goddamn waitress, because you have to leave a tip for them and I don't see a tip jar at my register for "folding your clothes nicely (JUST LIKE SOME OF YOU REQUEST) before putting it in the bag." Seriously, I have no idea why you ask that in the first place, are you going to put it in your drawer when you get home? I hope you're going to wash it, sooo filthy! Another this would be, your ### fits when you don't get your way. I understand that you are supposedly right, even though majority of you are just talking ###, but COME ON!!! If you can't return and item, because it's obvious your put your filth on it, don't act like a child, it's bad enough we have to pick up after you when the store is closed. I can't believe you people expect to be treated with the best customer service, what makes you think you deserve it?? Go to freaking macys and pay double, if you want to be treated like the king/queen of lazy land, and I don't get why you dont ruin their store when they charge waaayyy too much. We Ross employees work hard because of you goddamn animals, just because we don't smile at you, kiss your ###, doesn't me we provide services..

We RING UP YOUR ITEMS, WE BAG YOUR ITEMS, PICK UP AFTER GROWN ADULTS, ASSIST YOU WHEN YOU NEED HELP CARRYING YOUR BAGS TO YOUR CAR (because you're an idiot when you know the carts dont go outside, yet you still get more that you can handle), ASSIST YOU AT THE FITTING ROOM, BREAK OUT BACKS BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE STORE A MESS WHEN IT HITS CLOSING TIME, LISTEN TO YOUR AWFUL REQUESTS, ECT.

BUT THAT ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU!!! YOU STILL NEED YOUR ### KISSED.

I say, "I'd rather kick a ross customer's ###, than kiss it. They deserve it."

• In
                inc_mplete May 05, 2011

I don't think they should limit their purchases, it was just a point to show yet another service provided to the customers. Because the only thing they seems to complain about it our attitudes, yet they miss every other thing we help them with.

Ross Dress for Lessunfair work environment

So I worked for Ross about 5 and a half years I went from store associate to Assistant store manager realized what kind of company it was then dropped down to a part time associate again to go back to school. Well if you want to know something about Ross from someone who was high enough up to know how they operate, how they treat their employees and what corprate is really like this would be the complaint to read. Not only when the economy started to drop but basically every year they kept cutting and cutting hours for the store to use to staff the place properly (and thats why it is always so messy and the lines are backed up). Ross acts like it cares about its employees but thats a sham and is meaningless to anyone who has worked their long enough. Ill just start by saying that corprate MADE the store manager transfer to another store and bring that store manager to this one. Why you ask? Who knows maybe because they can and they know it or maybe they were hoping that person would quit. But anyways once this new manager came in the store went to hell and he manipulated every employee and even payroll to his advantage. He decided that since he was store manager he should be doing anything but sitting in the office creating the schedule or writing "important" emails. That manager didn't fool me one bit I use to run the schedule and it took about 2 hours MAX but insisted on working on it all week. Then comes to say to all the employees is there anything I can do for you, and when you ask he says ok ok but never does anything. And then at the so called "Rally Meetings" says all the time "I'm here to help you, and thats why you always see me helping you guys." thats when most employees look at each other and laugh then the manager wonders whats so funny. I recently quit because when they found out I was going back to school they didnt want me there even though I had been there for over 5 years and could do the managers job with ease. So my hours got cut to 4 (cause they dont fire or lay you off they just give you no hours so you quit.) You ask "Why?" well the manager there frowns upon people who are getting an education because that person is not dedicated to slave work the rest of their life.
              So if you are thinking about working for Ross or already do and our hoping to get that open full time or managemnet position I sugest you really think about because Ill let you knwo right now as an Assistant manager for 2 years and been working there the previous 3 I was getting paid 13.75 and hour. Can you believe that assistant manager making what T-Mobile call station employees make after 6 months.
              So is it worth it? Ill let you make the decision.

Loki G Jan 27, 2013

Not to be rude unknown name, if you were or still are making $13.75 after 5 years as a ASM then you should have spoken to some one, because the Avg ASM is over $37, 000 a year

Loki G Jan 27, 2013

Ross is one of the few companies that are still growing and have more opportunities then most companies

• Fe
                  Fedup!9997 Nov 29, 2011

I am currently seeking a lawsuit against Ross. I have been written up when told by the DM she would NOT write me up, then hands me a final. Please not this happened after our stock lead got fired and 5 other people said they cuss and didn't receive a write up...just me. I was promised the stock lead position in 2 Weeks, 8 MONTHS AGO! We(stock lead and I, as i'm the back up or was) were lied to and told that they were taking out the position in only high volume stores...really? :-/ Our asst. manager was fired over taking the fall for the other asst. manager. Our new stock lead was "talked" to about me and now there is so much animosity in our back room, I can't even go to work and say anything to a fellow employee without the stock lead jumping in and thinking it's about her and giving me attitude. oh, also 2 people, have gone 2 years without a raise. One got the excuse you didn't receive your raise because you were on vacation...I'm Fed Up with that store! Anyone know of anyone who can help me on this?

MarieAnne2011 Oct 11, 2011

I've been at Ross for a couple of years and I haven't sought a full time position, mainly because I like the hours of not working nights or weekends. But now I've had it so much with that place that I don't care about working nights or weekends, just as long as it's not there. My main goal is to get the heck out of there ASAP!! I would never seek a full time position in that hellhole!

Ross Dress for Less — dont ever work here!!!

I worked at Ross for a little over 3 years. I started out as an store associate and then moved up to a higher...

Ross Dress for Lesspoor store policies, poor treatment of employees

Management at my store is wonderful, it's corporate I have a problem with. They make changes to the procedures that are inefficient, tedious, and half the time don't make any sense, and then expect people to follow their rules like they're gods even when it's screwing everything up. I've worked retail for years, and in my experience, if you do your job correctly, and you can find optimum ways of being efficient, then that's what matters. Especially when our store is a small store, so we don't often have the payroll to be keeping people past the hours that they're scheduled. But ross? Nope. They don't give a rats #. You bust your # for the company (And I for one take great pride in my work) and for what? Nothing. You don't follow their stupid new policy, and they threaten to fire you... Even though the new way makes you about 3 hours slower than the original procedures. That's odd, because in other jobs i've worked, they appreciate when you can be as fast as possible, as long as you're doing your job correctly. My bosses love me there, and yet they're forced to get on my # about something even they don't agree with because they're too busy kissing corporate's #. I do not recommend anyone working for this company, ever. You will bust your # for not enough pay and be completely under-appreciated unless you sell them your soul.

• Je
                    Jennifergael Aug 08, 2014

Hello I have a ? I live in El Paso tx I bought a dress for 40 dollars but it didn't fit me and the bad thing is that I don't have the note the dress has all tags can I get store credit please let me know

• So
                    Soon to be ex-ross employee Apr 05, 2013

I 100% agree working for Ross your underpaid and they change polices daily. They hire you thinking you have the potential to move up but its lies. There are people there that have worked for more than 5 years and still cant move up. Its the worst paying job ever and they treat you like crap and belittle you. You bust your ### for min wage and so unappreciated Its pathetic!!! TAKE MY ADVISE DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!! We cant even go outside on the sidewalk for our break for fresh air!

• Un
                    Union Now Apr 30, 2012

I work for RDL in So Calif. Same here. They are systematically getting rid of tenured and higher paid employees. Then when you go to unemployment hearings (they always deny claims) they have all the nit pikey evidence with no real merit and the EDD agrees, with them!. Yes they missed a highlight and 1 initial. The EDD is the 1% lapdog. The 99% is lost. Any Class Action Lawsuits out there post the on the WEB. Ross Dress for Less NEEDS A UNION! If there is any UNIONs out there, HELP!

• Bb
                    Bbeegun Jul 14, 2011

I am currently an employee in a s. California Ross and all I can say is that the original comment is 100 o/o true in every way. I have been working at Ross for a little over a year and thought of as management worthy but I don't think I want it. I like the work, I work hard but I am under paid and there is too much "bull" crud in the way the store is managed at the corporate level. My 16 year old makes more then I do working fast food, and does not have to put up with any of the stuff I do.

Ross Dress for Less — treated unfairly; among other things.

I've been working at Ross for a year now, I'm one "Full-Timer" of the 4 Full-Timers and I could...

Ross Dress For Less 0773 — employment of no english speaking staff

Please know that I am not a bigot, racal profiler, racist or ethnically biased. I am American born citizen of...

Ross Dress for Lesspoor attitude towards employers

I used to work for ross I started out as customer service. I was offered the lead stockroom and was givin it a girl before was asked but she didnt pass the background check well after a month my father got real sick with cancer I asked for time off they gave me a week. my car broke down coming back and I get a phone call the I was being terminaited because I did not qulify for an l. o. a well the girl that filled in for me was the same girl that didnt get the job because of backgroung check I later find out that she is now lead stock room person the company made ajustments for her and her background check when they couldnt bend it for me to be with my dad well my father passed away and im planning on suing ross for wrongful termination

• Re
                      ReasonableVoice Feb 03, 2012

I actually know who this person is talking about and I have to just say a lot of that context is coming in half truths. I do not work for Ross but I do know the person that replaced her as Stock Lead.. and it was 3 months of this person being MIA in and out with health issues/car problems/family issues that lead to the replacement. You can not expect any company like ross who has a turnover rate of employees that will make your head spin, to hold a position.. much less a lead position for anyone. (they fire people like they are a carnival of unemployement) Plus it is Texas .. no wrongful termination can be brought.. AT WILL employement... the worst policy of them all...

• La
                      lalala.801 Nov 30, 2011

I am soo sorry for your loss. :( That is RIDICULOUS! Ross and Corp. can all go to hell! I know half of the people that work there are illegal. I work at a location thats a nicer area and I love everyone I work with.. well most of them.. but some locations cheat the system on hiring people. Their hiring system is screwy, and they will pinch every last penny out of your paycheck that they can. ###ing idiots.

MarieAnne2011 Oct 11, 2011

I'm sorry about the stress and the worry you had over your dad because of Ross adding to it. I hope he's alright, and I also hope you sued the hell out of them.

• Rn
                      RnR Sanctified Feb 21, 2011

As long as all your medical papers check and the FAMLA law in your state says so everything should go well for you in your suit... sorry about your dad and the stress you're having. Best wishes.

Ross Dress for Less — unorganized stores

I was recently given a gift card to Ross Dress For Less. I was really disappointed in the 1. Coral Spring...

Ross Dress for Less — staple in boot

Went to Ross Store tried on a boot and it cut my foot badly .What we found out it was a staple inside the...

Ross Dress for Lesshorrible moments

I always check my receipt before leaving the store. I noticed a $14.99 Men's apparel in my receipt that I never buy so I asked the cashier.The cashier called the manager and right away she made up a story that he saw a man standing next to me but I am by myself. I said I'm in a hurry so just take it off from my receipt. The manager said "then go home and come back tomorrow". The rude manager said that they cannot take that off without further investigation. I waited for 45 minutes and while waiting the security was guarding me like I'm a thief. I asked where the manager went and that's when she told me that the manager was watching the camera and found out that the cashier was checking for the price at the book and accidentally scan a Mens Apparel for $14.99. The cashier was apologizing but the manager did not even come back to me to apologize. He went back to work and did not even look at me.

• El
                        elenaavila Aug 11, 2012

Worst experience ever. Been shopping at Ross stores for over 10 years and employees here are most lazy racial and ungrateful people what ever happen of customer always right never again I bill band all stores and will continue to spread the word of my store experience.
                        sadden of ignorant people... further action will be done.

• Ro
                        Ross Emp Dec 02, 2011

There are so many people that steal you have to treat everyone like a thief... Sorry that it happen to you. I feel that an apology from the cashier was sufficient, the managers are way too busy to walk back and apologize. They work 10 hour shifts with no lunch sometimes. I can say this even though I hate working tat Ross and I do not like my managers... Hope that makes you feel better.

MarieAnne2011 Oct 11, 2011

The manager was very rude. Why be suspicious. Cashiers do make mistakes. What happened to "the customer is always right" Ross!

Ross Dress for Less — can you answer me...

I have worked for ROSS for about 2 years now, and I'm GLAD to say I'm leaving. I started working...