Ross Dress for Less / hostile working enviroment
I was an employee at Ross from May 2007 to June 2008. I quit because of many reason, main one being the store manager. I have talked to HR 2 times, but nothing was resolved. There are too many details, but I would have to write a book! My main problem is I was there over a year and missed one day of work and was a dependable and good worker. Everyone liked me except the store manager for whatever reason I dont know. People there say jealousy, but I feel we are all to old for that. But that is how she was. Anyways, I was an area superviser and me and the other superviser asked if it was time for our vacation because we had been there for a year and the store manager said yes. So I put in my request for my vacation and took it, . When I got my check after my vacation, I noticed it was not on ther. The store manager called to see why and was told that in the handbook it says we have to be a "fulltime" employee for a year. I had only been full time for about 6 months. It was at this point I decided to quit, because our store manager dont even know what is going on. So I missed a weeks pay. I would have worked instead if I knew any different. So I put my 2 weeks in and when I left the room she told the other superviser that she knew I was going to do that and that she already had someone lined up. It is someone that had only been there for a little over a month but she was a friend. My question is, that since I had been there for a year and had vacation time built up, and I worked my 2 weeks out, am I entitled to what vacation time is built up? I got my last check today and it is not on my check. I dont know who to call. HR is only looking out for the company. So who do I talk to?
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - working at ross
- Ross Stores - paycheck
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria
- Ross Dress for Less - I am complaining regarding supervisor