Ross Dress for Less / return item
This is a complaint for the Ross Store located in South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150.
I recently went to return 1 item to this store and they person behind the counter processed my return BUT FAILED to tell me I would not be getting my money fully refunded because the item I returned went "ON SALE."
I didn't know this particular item was for SALE as I paid FULL PRICE FOR THIS ITEM WHEN PURCHASED. Had the associate or sales person informed me that I was NOT receiving my FULL MONEY BACK I would have opted to keep my returned item.
I think if people return an item in perfect never worn condition (NEW) they should be entitled to a full return or at the very minimum the associate should be responsible for informing the customer they will not be receiving a full refund because of the SALE change.
Please do something about this because it's not the customers fault you didn't sell all items wirthin a given timeframe and therefore will charge a sale price and not refund he diference.
Or at least give the customer a choice.
Now I'm at a loss for money I paid full price for.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - Manager Customer Service
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment and racial profiling 
- Ross Dress for Less - dressing room/unprofessional/unethical behavior 
- Ross Dress for Less - a rude manager
- Ross Dress for Less - customer service