Ross Dress for Less / framed picture / disrespectful manager conduct

Cordova, TN, United States Review updated:

My fiance and I have been customers at Ross for years. Over the years the service unfortunately has been lousy. Being on a financial budget and fair prices was the only reason we have shopped here for our families clothing, etc. The staff here are extremely rude, unprofessional conduct and the use of profanity is disgusting. Today I tried to make a return. I had the receipt and the tags were still on the product which I paid cash for. After hearing from the customer service girl that I can't get my money back because it had been damaged in the store before I bought this item was very unsettling to me. I then talked to the manager and he was sarcastic saying that I couldn't get my money back "because that's what my employee just told you, take a hint"! Wow, this infuriated me and sickened me. I will never shop at Ross's EVER again! Disgusting behavior.

Da
Aug 31, 2016

Comments

•   Sep 01, 2016

Why would you buy something that was damaged?

Sep 04, 2016

Don't blame you one little bit for not shopping there. My husband had purchased an item at a store. Broke it while getting in the car. they exchange it for him without a blink of an eye. They should do that if they want you to come back.

•   Sep 05, 2016

Sami, why should a store replace for free what you broke?