Ross Dress for Less / unorganized stores

1 Coral Springs, FL, United States Review updated:

I was recently given a gift card to Ross Dress For Less. I was really disappointed in the 1. Coral Springs, 2. Deerfield Beach, 3. Margate and 4. Fort Lauderdale locations.
I need suits for work and they were less than Macy's and Dillards. The problem is it's so unorganized and they don't have merchandise, which leads me to believe, that Ross could be going out of business. What a mess. I did spend the gift card, but it took me four locations to complete. They don't have the same merchandise and the clearence corner has different pricing. I'm boing back to Macy's.

Md

Comments

• Lo
      27th of Dec, 2010

http://www.heyheytrade.com/ 89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

=======http://www.heyheytrade.com/ =========

89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

========= http://www.heyheytrade.com/ ========= d fgfthtg hghgfh g rjhtgrd

• Li
      18th of Sep, 2011

Do you think its Ross fault customers REFUSE to be neat, REFUSE to put stuff back when they changed their mind while they still shopping so somehow you guys figure its okay to drop the merchandise where ever. They feel like the employees are maids or the shop is magic and anything on the floor will magically put its self back where its found and because many people like Ross prices 2x that amount comes to the store between 400 to 700 0r more that walk in the store and 5 to 6 employees that are working 3 on cashier, 2 in stock and 1 in fitting room whose gonna have time to clean after you guys all day. Oh and there is NO night shift crew that comes in and clean after you guys; the workers you see from about 5pm or later are the night crew that cleans after you customers that have the nerve to come in rude and with all kinds of attitude. FYI you guys do not pay our paycheck as so you like to think. What you pay for is the merchandise that you bought and take home with you. If you really want to be accounted for paying anyone paycheck just hand money without buying anything.

• La
      30th of Nov, 2011

Thank you! Yes, we are NOT going out of business lady. Trust me. I heard a kid at work today say, "I'm not going to hang these back up, what do you think theyre paid to do?"
    Its like these people have never been taught how to fold or hang up their clothes, or how to pick up after themselves. My hell.