Ross Dress for Less / poor service, unkempt store
It is so painful that I have to write this, for I love the products at Ross, but the shopping experience is all but pleasant. No matter what time of day you enter some of their stores, especially those in Florida (I have shopped Ross from Ocala to Pembroke Pines and Miramar) you will find floors littered with merchandise, broken items on the floor, empty drink bottles on shelves left behind by angry shoppers. I think their patrons tend to treat the store with the same respect they feel management has for them.
The staff is neither well-trained nor friendly.
I hope that Ross will listen to their customers and realize that another chain may come along with much cleaner facilities and friendlier staff, and before they realize it, they will have lost their business.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - unethical behaviour of store supervisor/associate
- Ross Dress for Less - working at ross
- Ross Stores - paycheck
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria