Ross Dress for Less / store personnel

1 Butler Township, PA, United States Review updated:

Today was the Grand Opening of the Dress For Less store in Butler Pa. The store did not have much inventory selection, or maybe I am used to Walmart. My 13 year old and I wanted to simply look around and take our time to see what the store had to offer. A manager kept following us saying "oh buy something, your basket is empty." This went on and on, we finally just left. The aisles for the womens apparel were so narrow that no one could get past the other person to see what clothes they had. Definitely will not be my place to shop. I will give that store 1-2 years and they'll be done at that rate. The clothes were actually UGLY.

Li

Comments

Of
  14th of Dec, 2009

the complaint for: ross dress for less store in stafford virginia
is a customer service employee and the lady told me to leave the shop because my son was crying and had to be silent is never in any store and heard something similar mybe happened bcause we're hispanic

Ma
  23rd of Dec, 2009

Ross has 23 Vice Presidents, does a small clothing discount store really need that many. Waste of money.

Sh
  10th of Apr, 2010

I had a similar experience in the Alexandria Virginia Ross dress for less where the employee in charge of the changing rooms were so rude. I was wondering whether to buy more but that would have meant dealing more with that employee so just didnt bother. The handbag and wallet collection was good but I was highly disappointed just went to the store next door an bought all my clothes at Marshalls..Staff was way more helpful.