Ross Dress for Less

Fri:9:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:9:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Ross Dress for Lesslack of incident report at the store

I was shopping and walked to the register to pay for my items. I bumped my foot on one of the shelves that was on the floor in the middle of the aisle. I paid for my items and checked on my toe and was in pain. I asked the cashier for the supervisor and she didn't do anything. I asked her to file an incident report and waited for her to return. After a long time she came back and provided me a blank piece of paper to write my contact info and what happened to my foot. The supervisor's name is Sonia and the SPS is Roman. I'm very disappointed. I decided to go to the urgent care to have my foor examined. They x-rayed it and told me I have a fracture in my right big toe. I will have to wear a boot for a month because if this.

lack of incident report at the store
lack of incident report at the store

Ross store — customer. [protected]@ros.com

I went to Ross Store at Gaithersburg, MD today. After shopping my clothing and went to check out. There were...