Ross Dress for Less / boots with unsafe eyelets and return
In October, I purchased a pair of Boots for $19.99 along with a total of $66.28 spent at that time. Due to our weather being warmer, I did not put these boots on until this morning only to find that the eyelets had sharp metal inside the boots. At this time, I decided to return them to the local Ross Store only to get a Credit. I had the original attached ticket on the laces on the boots and the sticker pricing under the bottom of the boot. I took my Bank of America card statement in to show the date of purchase and the $66.28 transaction where I purchased the boots. When the clerk scanned the boots, she told me the price was only $0.49 now and since I could not find my original ticket, she could not give me the price. I am only asking for the $19.99 back since the boots are unsafe to wear and should not have been placed out for anyone to purchase. I am true to size and did not try them on in the store prior, also, I was not told to hang on to my original ticket when I made the $66.28 purchase. Please help, I loved shopping at Ross and had planned on shopping today but instance stopped me.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - working at ross
- Ross Stores - paycheck
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria
- Ross Dress for Less - I am complaining regarding supervisor