Roomster.net / hidden subscription
I signed up for a 3 day subscription because you can't read any email responses unless you have some kind of subscription. It didn't do any good, because the persons who had emailed me about my apartment never responded, which makes me think they were not real (set up by the company?). When I reviewed my checking account online a month after my 3 day subscription, I found a charge for 29.99 from roomster for a month of service. Always read the fine print.
I feel that this company targets students/young adults who may not be as apt to read everything before signing. I don't think this type of business practice is ethical and it should be regulated.
More Roomster.net Complaints & Reviews
- Roomster.com - scam!!! beware 
- Roomster.net - internet scam! 
- Roomster.net - help us get off this site 
- Roomster.com - horrible service! 
- Roomster.com - dishonest sales practices 
- Roomster.com - roommate finding service
- Roomster - my membership
- Roomster - I was charged a fee of 24$ after my initial 5 days trial
- Roomster - roomster customer service
- Roomster - membership roommate finding