Menu
Adam Travel Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Adam Travel Services
reviews & complaints

www.adamtravel.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 8 Reviews

Adam Travel Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Adam Travel Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Adam Travel Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Adam Travel Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Adam Travel Services reviews & complaints 8

Filter reviews by rating
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Adam Travel Services reviews & complaints

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adam Travel Services Jalwa Cruise had advertised a trip to the Bahamas featuring the Indian Idol crew on August 22nd

Jalwa Cruise had advertised a trip to the Bahamas featuring the Indian Idol crew on August 22nd. Adam Travel Services, Inc. accepted credit card payments in June for this event. However, just before the sailing date, customers were informed that the performing band from India did not obtain visas, and we were assured that a refund would be issued promptly. Unfortunately, we have yet to receive any refund. Our attempts to contact the organizers through phone and email have been unsuccessful, as they seem to have disappeared without a trace. As a result, we have lost approximately $1440 USD.

J

Adam Travel Services This company is a fraud

This company is a fraud. I have been waiting for my refund for 4 months now and I still haven't received anything, and on top of that, I have been charged a cancellation fee. *** is the agent dealing with my refund. He is very unprofessional and has ignored my calls and emails multiple times. I want my money back. I am so frustrated and have never experienced anything like this. Their customer service is third class and totally unacceptable. Still waiting on resolution. Please do not do business with this company.

R

Adam Travel Services I went to Adam Travel Services, Inc

I went to Adam Travel Services, Inc. nine times to explain why they owe me a refund. I even went to the owner's house twice, but his wife told me he was on a trip. It's funny because he always uses that excuse to travel for his own pleasure. Everyone knows he can't live without prostitutes. I brought supporting documents for the refund to the office and gave them to his wife at home. I had to take someone named Sunny to court for a valid reason, even though we worked together for 25 years. It wasn't because we hated each other, but to have a judge mediate. Unfortunately, Sunny left the country due to colon cancer. I will try to call the president of Adam Travel and explain the reason for the refund. If that doesn't work, I will write him a letter. If everything fails, I will give the documents to my attorney to collect the funds, but he will take 50% as his fee. The owner is lucky because his son is an attorney, so he won't have to pay as much in legal fees. If the judge finds him at fault, he will have to pay my attorney $300 per hour for three hours, which is $900, and $250 per hour for three hours to another person named Ajay, which is $750. He will also have to pay court costs and the refund amount, plus interest. My attorney will subpoena the owner, his wife, and someone named Khrystyan. If they don't appear in court, my attorney will ask the judge for an arrest warrant. Even after all of this, I still want to be friends. I will call the owner on January 7th, but I know he won't answer. That will make me involve my attorney even more. By the way, in the past six years, the owner has used me to avoid paying his bills to many people. Now he's using the same tactic to avoid giving refunds. Best regards, [Your Name]

Hide full review

Is Adam Travel Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Adam Travel Services as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Adam Travel Services stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Adam Travel Services should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Adam Travel Services earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Adam Travel Services achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Adam Travel Services. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Adamtravel.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Adam Travel Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Adamtravel.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Adamtravel.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Adam Travel Services, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

According to our analysis, Adam Travel Services appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Adamtravel.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The adamtravel.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adam Travel Services I've been tryin to confirm a travel bookin with them for almost a week now, and havent been able to get through to them

I've been tryin to confirm a travel bookin with them for almost a week now, and havent been able to get through to them. Im concerned that this is a scam cuz every time I called, I been forwarded to some imaginary boss or supervisor, who never picked up the phone.

E

Adam Travel Services I booked a flight online and the airline canceled it

I booked a flight online and the airline canceled it. Adam Travel then picked a new flight for me, but it's a terrible connection and they didn't ask me first. Now I'm trying to get them to change the flight, but they're ignoring me and passing me around to different people. Some even say they can't change it. The airline can't help because the tickets were issued by Adam Travel. I've spent a lot of money on these flights and I'm traveling alone with four young kids.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adam Travel Services I bought six tickets from *** airlines through a travel agent working with **** Travel end of April 2022

I bought six tickets from *** airlines through a travel agent working with *** Travel end of April 2022. The supposed flight was from *** to ***, ***. When we arrived on time to the airport on July 2nd 2022, we were informed that 4 of our tickets were canceled by *** Travel. I paid tickets prices in full. They never notified me of any cancellation. When contacted the agent, he failed to resolve the matter or to put *** on any flight. We had to return home to ***, *** after incurring considerable losses. We also lost money we paid to rent an apartment in ***. Today is the third day and still they have not offered any solution or refund.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adam Travel Services My cousin got 4 tickets for our fam to fly to *** on 7/27 for a military funeral

My cousin got 4 tickets for our fam to fly to *** on 7/27 for a military funeral. Sadly, I couldn't go 'cause of health issues. Cousin called to cancel my seat. They gave me a confirmation # MMDGBY and a voucher worth $612. They said I had 'til 12/31/22 to use it and fly whenever I want. Last week, when I tried to use the voucher for my next vacay, I couldn't 'cause *** Travel Agency was closed. To make sure I could talk to someone, I called 'em early the next day to redeem the voucher. They straight up said they don't accept vouchers and hung up on me, no solution offered.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adam Travel Services I've been struggling to get my refund for a while now, and it's really worrying that I haven't received any acknowledgement

I've been struggling to get my refund for a while now, and it's really worrying that I haven't received any acknowledgement. The refund for 2 tickets, which came to a total of $2010.40, was processed by *** Airlines to Adam Travel Services *** on April 27, 2022. A customer support agent named *** has been helping me through FB messenger, and they're the only one who has responded so far. They told me to contact *** who promised to look into it, but I haven't heard anything from him in months. The refund for the 2 tickets, totaling $2010.40, was given in cash at the Adam Travel Services branch in *** by *** airlines. I really need this refund to be returned to me as soon as possible. It's been almost 5 months since the refund was successfully processed to *** Travel.

Adam Travel Services Customer Reviews Overview

Adam Travel Services is a renowned travel agency that has been providing exceptional travel services for over 30 years. With a strong presence in the industry, Adam Travel has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of Adam Travel Services is their extensive range of travel options. Whether you are planning a family vacation, a business trip, or a religious pilgrimage, Adam Travel has got you covered. Their diverse selection of packages ensures that every traveler can find something that suits their preferences and budget.

Customers have consistently praised Adam Travel for their excellent customer service. The agency's knowledgeable and friendly staff are always ready to assist clients in planning their trips and addressing any concerns they may have. This personalized approach has earned them a loyal customer base who appreciate the attention to detail and care provided by the agency.

Another aspect that sets Adam Travel Services apart is their competitive pricing. Customers have often commended the agency for offering affordable travel packages without compromising on quality. This affordability factor has made Adam Travel a popular choice among budget-conscious travelers who still want to enjoy a memorable travel experience.

Furthermore, Adam Travel Services has established strong partnerships with reputable airlines, hotels, and other travel service providers. This ensures that customers receive top-notch services and accommodations during their trips. The agency's attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction have resulted in numerous positive reviews highlighting the seamless travel experiences provided by Adam Travel.

In conclusion, Adam Travel Services has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their extensive travel options, exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and strong partnerships. With their decades of experience in the industry, Adam Travel continues to be a trusted choice for travelers seeking a hassle-free and enjoyable journey.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Adam Travel Services contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Adam Travel Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adam Travel Services Customer Service. Initial Adam Travel Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adam Travel Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adam Travel Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Adam Travel Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.