Roomster.net / unknown charges

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

This is the e-mail I sent them...

I signed up for a three day trial of your site for $5.95. Your site charged me $29.95, and you clearly had a strategy for billing automatically though I only signed up for a three day trial. You don't have a phone number for me to call to get in touch with anyone to discuss this, and its clear that you have already set up your site to answer for your "unscrupulous" but "authorized" charge in the list of "legal-ese" in your terms and conditions. I am disgusted by this experience. Not only has the site been fruitless to me, I should have known better than to sign up for your service when it was advertised to be free until I got the ONE e-mail in my "inbox" that you wouldn't let me read. I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, the BETTER BUSINESS BURREAU, THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE and any other group that I can to ensure that you are found out and your practices are published. "You" (the person or persons that "run" your self-run site have poor morals and must not have any conscience. I hope that $30 was worth it. I'm going to make it my mission to relentlessly publicize your dishonesty. You disgust me.

Comments

10th of Jul, 2009

Did anything ever come of it?