Rooms To Go / #[protected] curved bench
We ordered close to $5, 000 worth of furniture from RTG this transaction on 1-24-15. The curved bench ([protected]) cracked within the first year we had it on the seams. Called and it was replaced with out issue around March of 2016. This past Saturday we spent another $2, 000 on furniture and while there I asked about the bench because AGAIN we have cracking on the bench. I have had no issues with cracking on the chairs that are the same material.
The sales person stated he has heard of issues with that and I should call again and see what could be done.
Spoke to Kathy today (5-31-17) at customer service. She tells me there is nothing anyone can do for me. The system does not allow her to add anything it will kick it back because it is out of service dates. Asked to speak to a manger and was told the system won't allow them to do anything either.
I am requesting a new bench to replace the one that is cracking. This bench is 14 months old. It should NOT be cracking. We have spent a lot of money on furniture at RTG and have been happy. Please contact me for replacement [protected]@austin.rr.com [protected]
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms To Go - undelivered merchandise 
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - delivery