[Resolved] Rooms To Go / 2 couches
Purchased 2 couches from Rooms TO Go not even a a few weeks not even a month the seems started to come undone - scheduled for rooms to go to come look at it for warranty - scheduled a month out on a Saturday gave a window 11-3 it is now 2:45pm I called and all they could tell me they were on their way - they couldn't even call me to let me know they were running late just a courtesy call so I could have still taken my daughter to a Girl Scout event - I would have been back by 2 if they would have just taken 1 minute and call me to let me know they wouldn't be within the window - called them and no help just hey are on their way. They did not make it in their window of time and didn't let me know it isn't good customer service. They just want their sales and don't really care for customer service I guess!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Dec 21, 2017
We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - mattress sagging only 3 months after purchases
- Rooms To Go - bedroom furniture set
- Rooms To Go - purchase of a leather living room set.
- Rooms To Go - inferior quality sofa
- Rooms To Go - bonita springs couches