Rogers Wireless — false advertising
That there is a flier i got yesterday but someone has scanned and uploaded from the markham area which i just saw now i have at home and called rogers because i need to upgrade my phone and and said them selfs they don't have the phone and they printed it and sent it out that it was suppose to be out now. So witch is considered false advertising.Me personally would really like rogers to pay for this mistake because of all the problems they give to us customers and i am a rogers customer. We pay the most for cell phones and services fees in the world. I'd really like some lawyer or someone to file a lawsuit or what ever can really be done am only 17 years of age but want them to pay up big for there mistake. If anyone can do anything or would like more info please just text me i got school so you know don't wanna get in trouble.
More Rogers Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud