Rogers Cell — reigned on contract
In May of 2011 I called Rogers and told them I would like a better plan for my cell phone because the plan I had wasn't working for me, and my bill was 150.00 a month. They changed it alright and my bill the next month was over 200.00, and the plan was worse. I had called every month and told them that as far as I was concern they had broke there contract with me by charging me more money than my original plan and giving me a worse plan and they had told me that it was going to be a good plan and cheaper for me.. They would say to me that my contract would not be starting over again. Every month it would be a new contract. They would say yes we fixed it and your next bill will show that you only have one year left on your contract and we have a better plan for you and cheaper. Well guess what every month it got worse. This went on for about 4 months. I canceled my service with them and wrote them a letter telling them everything that happened and that they had reigned on there contract. One month later I got a bill for $490.00 for cancellation fees which come from the collection agency. So if I didn't pay this I would have a bad credit for 7 years. I tried to talk to Rogers about my problem, but they wouldn't give me the time of day. I tried to get the address of the president of Rogers and they said to me we don't have that information. I had asked to speak to there supervisor and they would put me on hold and no one would answer. So to anyone out there please please don't get ripped off by Rogers like I did. They will try to wreck your credit if they don't get there way. I have had told many many people about this they have all went to other company's. So shame on Rogers for being such a bad business. I have wrote a letter to the government of Ontario about this, because I am not the only one that's getting ripped off. So Be aware!!!
More Rogers Cell Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud