Rogers Cable / billing and general policy

Just got off the line after struggling with four reps working for Rogers Cable (July 2009). One of the reps even asked for my wife's drivers licence number which is an invasion of private information as far as we're concerned. My wife has received three calls in the last three days for a bill of $66 which is 7 days overdue. We have also found in the past that Rogers has tried to bill one month in advance and is still trying to do that to this day. Imagine the profit in that if they are actually getting it from a half a million people in Toronto.
We we're harrassed by a bunch of people marching around our apartment building a couple of months ago trying to sign people up for more services from Rogers i.e. telephone/cellphone. In my work I regularly talk with technicians working for Rogers and mentioned to a technician that people had been going door to door in my building. He informed me that the forms that these canvassers were using were at best misleading and that some people who thought they were signing to not have any more services were in fact signing up for more!
A technician also informed me about 3 years ago that he didn't know how much longer he could afford to work for Rogers. As an example he told me that he used to get $24 for an internet setup and is now only getting $8.
With Rogers Cable EVERYTHING IS FOR THE ROGERS FAMILY and be damned with the rest of the world.

N  26th of Jan, 2011 by
ive received a bill from roger for $600 for the use for wiress internet, when i called to let them know i didnt use and i have shaw for my computer, they told me that they are always 100% right, yeah u heard it, i ask for a manager that could maybe help me, well there responce where well you will get back a responce in 48 hr, yeah you got it, i was shock towards the way they treat there customer, and i will be very verbal to all i know, as i am showing them the bill and telling them my story, odd how so many told me go to Telus,

Rogers Logo Rogers