Rogers Cable / billing and general policy
Just got off the line after struggling with four reps working for Rogers Cable (July 2009). One of the reps even asked for my wife's drivers licence number which is an invasion of private information as far as we're concerned. My wife has received three calls in the last three days for a bill of $66 which is 7 days overdue. We have also found in the past that Rogers has tried to bill one month in advance and is still trying to do that to this day. Imagine the profit in that if they are actually getting it from a half a million people in Toronto.
We we're harrassed by a bunch of people marching around our apartment building a couple of months ago trying to sign people up for more services from Rogers i.e. telephone/cellphone. In my work I regularly talk with technicians working for Rogers and mentioned to a technician that people had been going door to door in my building. He informed me that the forms that these canvassers were using were at best misleading and that some people who thought they were signing to not have any more services were in fact signing up for more!
A technician also informed me about 3 years ago that he didn't know how much longer he could afford to work for Rogers. As an example he told me that he used to get $24 for an internet setup and is now only getting $8.
With Rogers Cable EVERYTHING IS FOR THE ROGERS FAMILY and be damned with the rest of the world.
More Rogers Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet