Rodale Inc / Scam charges
After subscribing to Men's Health Magazine, I received 2 books from Rodale Inc in the mail as a preview, (Total Fitness Guide 2009 and I will be charged if I don't send them back (at my own cost) in 21 days.
Other reports say that the books cost $50.90. I did not get an invoice yet for the books, and do not see an easy way to return the books until I have the invoice.
Total Scam. This company was taken to court for this a couple years ago, and are apparently up to their same tricks again.
More Rodale Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - Scam 
- Hearst Magazines - Subscription/renewal scam 
- The Hearst Corporation - Scam and cheating 
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of O at Home Magazine subscription 
- THE HEARST CORP - Being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made. 
- Hearst Communications - Auto Parts and Bicycling magazine
- Hearst Communications - unauthorized bill
- Hearst Communications - food network and good housekeeping magazines
- Hearst Communications - email rec's today
- Hearst Communications - magazine subscription I didn't agree to