Rodale Inc / Scam charges

Rodale Inc
After subscribing to Men's Health Magazine, I received 2 books from Rodale Inc in the mail as a preview, (Total Fitness Guide 2009 and I will be charged if I don't send them back (at my own cost) in 21 days.

Other reports say that the books cost $50.90. I did not get an invoice yet for the books, and do not see an easy way to return the books until I have the invoice.

Total Scam. This company was taken to court for this a couple years ago, and are apparently up to their same tricks again.

More Rodale Inc Complaints & Reviews

Plus Rodale Inc - A diary, a wrinkle removing tiny sample

N  16th of Aug, 2009 by
This past year (2009) I have had the EXACT same experience. Two years back I got a magazine subscription for Men's Health from a friend, and this year Rodale sent me like 3 large hard-cover books with muscle-building recipes, then a month later sent me a bill for them. I called MULTIPLE times and they keep saying it's up to ME to prove that I did not order these products they are trying to charge me for and REFUSE to give me a method of returning them without charging me for shipping and handling. I hope this scam feels the wrath of the public, who knows how many innocent people they are scamming the $60 for the books from.