RHB Bank Berhadrhb banking employee 'kee chou ng' (ng. kee. [protected]@rhbgroup.com) fraudulently stealing money

Kee Chou Ng (Ng.Kee.[protected]@RHBGroup.com) of RHB Group Berhad has intentionally misguided, stolen and held funds amounting to US$400 from Mr. Blair Semenoff since August 20/2017.

Mr. Ng assured me via multiple emails that he would return the funds, but as of August 25/2017 has blatantly refused to rectify this issue and has directed me to launch a formal complaint against him, and for Mr. Semenoff to wait an additional 10 days for PayPal to return the stolen funds back to Mr. Semenoff.

-Attached is Kee's LinkedIn profile where he proudly promotes that he works for RHB Banking. And he deals with clients directly.
-An email by Kee stating he had made a mistake and he would return the funds. (August 23/2017)
-As well as an email directing me to wait 10 days for PayPal to return my money rather than simply calling or emailing PayPal requesting they return the funds to Mr. Semenoff. (August 25/2017)

Bellow are the case details provided by PayPal:

Seller's Name: Kee Chou Ng

Your Transaction ID: 4NV466721G652723A
Case Number: PP-[protected]

Buyer's Transaction ID: 4NV466721G652723A

Aug 25, 2017

Comments

• Er
      Aug 25, 2017

@Blair, You were scammed by online scammers. The identity you saw might not exist. What you can do now is to file a fraud report to Paypal. You have to do it yourself. Do it now!

•   Aug 25, 2017

@Erikvvvv Thank you Erik, but he is not an online scammer. He really works at RHB Capital Bhd. advising people what to do with their money. Scary eh.. If you can't trust someone to return your money after they admit to making a mistake and assure you they'll send it back, then how can a bank like RHB trust him with your financials??

He is a good friend of an acquaintance of mine, who I lived with for a week. I trusted the guy enough to stay at his place, so I figured I could trust him with this easy task. Wouldn't you? My acquaintance owns 4 Ferraris and isn't hard up for cash.. And I heard Kee owns a Ferrari too.. So why are these guys screwing me over? I've never even met Kee. I have done nothing damaging to him or his family. I am just telling the truth.. B

• Ki
      Aug 25, 2017

Dude, the guy asked you to file it with PayPal to get the money back in ten days. How is that a scam. What's stopping you from double dipping if he pays you cash and you claim it back again from PayPal. So it make sense if he doesn't give you back in cash. It seems like he genuinely has no access to his account from the email. Would totally understand why you are whinging if you can't get the money from PayPal but this isn't the case.

•   Aug 25, 2017

@Kiwitee You must be new to the Internet?? There is this process called a "Password Reset." If you can not reset your password online then you simply call a company like PayPal and request a reset. It's very easy, takes 2-4 minutes and the phone lines are open from 8am to 10pm.

Since Kee was too incompetent to do this I filled a report with PayPal as directed by him. The funding is now locked by PayPal for 10 days. Neither Kee or I can access the funds. PayPal sent Kee an email requesting he replies to the email OR calls them to release the funds. It has been 6 days and Kee refuses to call them.

He has wasted his time threatening me for filling this complaint rather than calling PayPal. Kiwitee do you comprehend what I am saying?? It's a very simple process... B