RHB Banking Grouprejected transaction

A Review updated:

I would like to complain about rhb bank malaysia. I attempted a cash withdrawal at an atm kiosk in giant hypermarket, usj 1, subang jaya, selangor malaysia on 02 february 2010 at 19:43 hours to withdraw rm300. Unfortunately, the transaction was rejected and I was produced a receipt confirming the rejection. Without much suspicion, I proceeded with a second attempt at 19:44 hours and that also presented me with another rejection slip.

Assuming the machine was out of cash (Which is very common with this particular kiosk), I decided to give it a rest till another day.

A couple of days later on 04 february, 2010, I went to the same machine and realised that it was out of order (Now, what's new?). Cooly I walked over to a maybank atm kioks, and inserted my card and punched in the pin and decided to withdraw rm200 after which I decided to check my remaining balance. And to my absolute shock and horror... There was rm300 short in my bank balance!!! Immediately I called the helpline at [protected] to lodge a complain. The lady on the other line took down all the "necessary details" (Transaction code, atm details etc.) and assured me that I will receive a call upon investigation and my money will be returned to my account within the next 7-10 working days.

Unfortunately, the 10th day arrived and yet no calls, thus I decided to call instead, and again I was asked to repeat the same "necessary details" and this other lady said her officer will call me back. And, a few hours later the officer azuan called and asked me to relate the incident again and requested for the same "necessary details". He claimed he will call me back upon further investigation...

And he never did call back, so I had to call back and was told that he would be on leave for two days instead some other lady named udaya asked again for the "necessary details" and said she would help escalate to the atm department. And when she did call back, she related that the bank has decided to close the case claiming the transaction did go through and that I did make a withdrawal but in another machine on that same day...

And on that same day I called again and again and everytime I called rhb a different person would tell me a different story about a transaction was made in a different machine and each had a different time to claim!!!

Finally the lady udaya said I should lodge a complain to the financial tribunal council, so I called them and they said they need the bank to furnish a letter to state that they have rejected my claims. So I proceed to call the bank on 18 february, and the lady udaya said she will get the right department to produce the letter and will email it to me on monday (22 february 2010) as the girl was on leave as well...

And today udaya calls to tell me that the bank cannot produce the letter because they have closed my case as the was a transaction!!! While have transaction slips that state otherwise!!!

What do I do??? I lost rm300...

They are irresponsible and clearly do not care about their customers!!!

• Updated by Mdsanaollah · Aug 11, 2019

I want to use my account online

• Ke
    keeyean Jan 06, 2019

I am really angry and disappointed with your poor service. I had been using rhbbank about 25+years. but today i really disappoint. especially your staff who at branch jalan ipoh. not even try to help me solve my problem and only be ruled!!!

Mani1969 Feb 11, 2019

Pls look in to the Aircon in this branch
    Staf work in hot environment

• Ke
    Keith Ang Apr 29, 2019

dear sir/madm

make a police report and take it up to your local council. u could also put it on face book to viral or basically make as much noise to get as much coverage as to the treatment that u have received. i sometimes feel that big institution like these should be punished severally because most of the time small cases like this get sweep under the rug.
    lastly good luck with your claim and i hope u find an acceptable resolution soon.

• Wo
    wong yun kong Jun 06, 2019

I here like to let you know that I would like to report to you RHB Bank Group that :
    1.Staff (front counter) serve customer with a very bad service spirit and very un polite.(Staff very rude). Very unfriendly!!
    2.Can't help out customer to solve the banking problem, always answer that they don't know.
    3.Always talk to customer with very bad tone !

• Mi
    Mimi Kamal Jun 17, 2019

Would like to know about credit card which being assigned to me but i dont have the credit card with me. How can the card being assigned but the owner didn't received the card? Try to call RHB so many time none of the operator pick it up. What kind of services are you providing to customer?

• Fa
    Faezah Munirah Jun 23, 2019

Salam/hi.. i have submitted my loan application since 3/6/2019.. until today i didnt received any response or update from rhb.. i want to make a complaint about my application.. please response asap.. thank you.

Name : Norfaezah Munirah binti Arisen
    Ic no : 910109-12-5150

Masgem Jul 28, 2019

Apa masalah setelah masuk kad rhb dalam Atm, dapat check balance duit tapi tak dapat withdraw?sebab saya perlukan duit segera...thank you

• Md
    Mdsanaollah Aug 17, 2019

My name is md ahsanollah

• Li
    Lim Sky Sep 08, 2019

Poor customer service. In conversation, the agent wouldn't even let me talk and he do the talking. Rude and interrupt the conversation while I'm speaking. Disappointed

• Ai
    Ain Azham Sep 24, 2019

Please RHB, improve your internal and external system. Im hardly using transaction online and it make me more upset because many times i already registered my number but still cant proceed my transaction. RHB Suck!

Johnbeh Oct 08, 2019

I have called the customer services to confirm if I could do TT transfer via my Personal MCA Account at another branch beside my home branch. The feedback I was given I could do it at any branch. When I went to different branch which 400km away from my home branch. They told I can't do it and only able to do it via home branch. Wasted my time

• Na
    naiziro zeronine Oct 19, 2019

hi.. i need an address of this account holder
    rhb bank acc no : 11455800027916
    it has cheated my money

• Ro
    Ronilo P. Mabilangan Jan 06, 2020

Zero balance transaction rejected

• Nu
    nurelfira Jan 20, 2020

Money already deducted.. But my reload still yet received..2 days already.. The first time reload didnt received also.. Can check the problem to me? Or just refund back my money..