Reservation Rewards / Unauthorized charges on my visa bill!
I noticed these odd charges on my visa bill. It was $12 a month from reservation rewards. At first I didn't think anything of it, I thought it must be something I purchased. But then after 3 months I googled reservation rewards and discovered it's a big scam. I called visa to dispute the charges and they suggested I call the company, http://www.reservationrewards.com/, which I did. Thankfully it wasn't to hard to cancel my membership to something I never subscribed to and have my money refunded. They said I subscribed to their service (I still don't know what that is) when I ordered a software program from Shozam.com. I didn't do that.
The web is littered with similar complaints about reservation rewards; I don't understand how they can be allowed to continue to operate.
More Reservation Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards Shoppers Discount - Keep away from them 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs 
- Reservation Rewards - Charged me $24.00 in the past two months; unauthorized charges
- Reservation Rewards - Monthly Membership Fee $12
- Reservation Rewards - Accessed my checking account without my authorization or knowledge
- Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards Scam