Having problems with RegWork?

Avenida da Praia Grande № Edf. Tai Wah, 5 Andar D
Macau

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RegWork.

Complaints & Reviews

RegWork — Scammed me for $149.80

I was at work downloading paper work from another company, when regwork popped up and said that I would have...

RegWorkNot able to use either licence keys.

I bought an HP Touch Screen computer/pc and purchased regwork for it in March 2011. I used it and it worked. HP had to come and give me a new hard-drive as all these computers had sort of crashed. Since then, in June, RegWork sent me another License Key, but it will not register. I re-bought the product/software just last week and it still wants me to buy it again. I put in the Licence Key, but said it was invalid.
Please have them re-imburse me for twice the product or send me another Licence Key that WORKS>

We, that is, my husband and I, purchased the first RegWork product when we had the e-mail address of [protected]@bigpond.com, but since then we have changed providers and changed our e-mail addresses. I purchased this product again under my name, which is Phillipa Strudwick at the following address of [protected]@gmail.com or, I forget, whether it was [protected]@hotmail.com ...either one, they both are checked. My husband's e-mail was the one mentioned first under the name of james. I usually now use the gmail address. That is the one on which I may be contacted on. Also our phone number would've changed and mine is now [protected].

Please see to this, and Thank You for your time

Phillipa Phyllis Strudwick

Not able to use either licence keys.
Not able to use either licence keys.

Reg. WorkWON'T UNINSTALL FROM MY SYSTEM

How do I uninstall Reg.Work from my system. I already have an Internet Security Pro in my system that came with my Laptop and has already paid in full. I do not need Reg.Work -
    I have tried to UN-INSTALL every time I open my Internet and it keeps popping up in my screen. I have a Window Vista 64 bit. PLEASE HELP ME REMOVE REG.WORK from my
    system.
    Please email your answer to [protected]@yahoo.com

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

RegWork — license key

i had to do a restore, now i get a message. this key is on another computer. then another message, inv.. key...

RegWork or RegWork.comvirus, Big Scam!!!!

RegWork is itself a virus. It is NOT a real software. It's whole purpose is to get you to volunteer your credit card information. You should contact your bank immediately so that the thieves that stole your credit card information don't continue to charge your card. I downloaded the RegWork paid 29.95 and it destroyed my computer. Ive asked for a refund about 6 times and havent heard anything. I very disapointed. I came accross a website called scamfound.org that states that its fake software. I wish i would have found out about this website before i got scammed!!!

Here's more info http://scamfound.org/rogue-anti-spyware-software/2289-reg-work-regwork-com-scam-alert-scareware-scams-counterfeit-software.html

RegWork — How to contact for refund

I was unable to open a file and was directed to reg work. I could not open file becvause I do not have excel...

RegWork — How do I get it off my computer

when I open the computer Regwork is there to greet me and I Don't want it anywhere on my computer ! How...

Reg Work — useless entity

You waste my ###ing time to fill out all your stupid ### and then tell me I have to pay for your service. YOU...

RegWorkProduct Key

I just purchased RegWork and it is not working. I am currently trying to enter the product key and it will not except it. This is causing me to become very irritated I would like an email sent to be immediately stating what will be done to handle this problem.

• He
            heavyloveent Aug 14, 2010

Hi my name is Howard I order Your regwork program, I recieve the product key number, but it didn`t work, can you give me a new one, thank you, Howard

• Go
            GotScammed Oct 02, 2010

REGWORKS — Unable to use without access code

I downloaded trial RegWork and paid for same via Credit Card. Have not received access code to active the...

Woodstock

Regwork.com — i receved the wrong code and i can not get intuch with them too get the right one. being riped off.

I BOUGHT THE REGWORK OVER THE WEEKEND AND I RECEVED 2 DIFFENT SET'S OF #'s NITHER ONE WORKS AS THE...

RegWork — No service for my money

I paid for a service but didn't get it. I can't access the site. And.. they charged me too much on...