Rent-A-Center / rude manager
The manager at Rent A Center was very rude. When I finish paying for an item I rent something else. I paid over $2000 for a stereo and then I paid over $1200 for a computer.
Recently I purchased another stereo system and a living room set. I pay every week, sometimes I am late but I pay the late fees.
The manager at the store located at 777 SW Capital Circle told me if I was late again he would pick up his merchandise.
I asked him his name he only told me James, when I asked for his last name he wouldn't give it to me.
More Rent-A-Center Complaints & Reviews
- Rent a Center - horrible! 
- Rent a Center - fraud and scam 
- Rent a Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed 
- Rent a Center - violation fdcp; fraudulent actions 
- Rent a Center - awful experience 
- Rent-A-Center - trespassing
- Rent-A-Center - store manager, district manager
- Rent-A-Center - customer service
- Rent a Center - monies being kept by manager named vincent
- Rent-A-Center - horrible!! I would never use them again!