Remax - Frederick, MD / What ever happened to ethical business practices?
On Friday March 2, 2007 I viewed a property that was shown to me by "Corrine" who represented herself as a Remax real estate agent. On March 3, I submitted all of my application paperwork on the property. I followed up with "Corrine" on Monday March 5 and then again on Thursday March 8 to see what the progress of my application was. On Thursday March 8 "Corrine" explained to me that she would have an answer for me by COB that day. By seven that night I had gotten no answer. The next morning I went to the Remax office to try and speak with Corrine. Instead, I ended up waiting an hour until the "Manager" came in. He explained to me that there were "6 or 8 bids on the property I had been looking at and that Corrine would submit my bid but there was no promise that I would get the property". Having been already jerked around I withdrew my bid on the property.
Today, March 21, I found out that mine was the only bid on the property. And that Corrine was a secretary and not a real estate agent. It then became apparent to me that the "office manager" who I had spoken with also lied to me. Great way to a run a business guys! Hope you can explain this one to the Maryland board of realtors!
Is this really the kind of service that Remax realty wants to extend to its customer's in one of the wealthiest and busiest real estate markets in the country? What ever happened to "ethical business practices"?
More Remax - Frederick, MD Complaints & Reviews
- ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales - Took my money and did NOTHING 
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - Fraud, Forgery 
- Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique - Mortgage fraud - signature forgery 
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check 
- RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey - UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE 
- Re / Max - keys to our new house
- Remax of Mid Michigan - Unethical behavior
- RE/MAX Realty 3941 Tamiami trail #3121 Punta Gorda, Fl 33950 - Unsolicited real estate agent was deceitful, lied, unprofessional, and cost me a sale
- RE/MAX Fine Properties - "Red carpet runner" quality and horrible service
- RE/MAX Realty Assoc., Inc. - Ryan homes / buyers need to be represented by licensed realtor