Reliance / Wll instruments(wireless landline)

1 MS, India Review updated:

I have WLL Conection i.e Landline wirefree from Reliance Communication and the InstrumentI m using is not having Modem for internet usage for which i have demanded them to change my instrument and for the same i have made the complaint in september 2006 and than againin june and jully and in august again but their is no reply only they say verbly that their is shortage of the instruments.as reliance is the big company it is very samefull to here so.

Comments

• He
      1st of Apr, 2009

To,

Reliance Communication Services,

Mumbai

Date: - 29-March-2009.

Subject: - reminding about security money of WLL connection No. 5442-325489.

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that on 29th May2007 I have surrender my Wll phone no.5442-325489reliance communication services office Mirzapur-231001 (U.P.) to While surrendering the phone they assured me that within 60 days my security cheque which is Rs. 1000/- will be sent to my address. But after reminding many times regarding this I have not received my security money yet and since two years have been passed away and no action has been taken in this regard.

So, please take necessary action regarding this matter and return the security money as soon as possible.

Please note the same has been intimated to the Mahmoorganj Varanasi office.

Yours faithfully,

Mb. 09795105585
    email : - annpurnacarpetcollection@hotmail.com

• Ra
      4th of Jun, 2009

AIRTEL, RELIANCE, BSNL INTERNET CONNECTION BOOKING CONTACT:9942393106 MADURAI-01.

EMAIL ID :RAMKUMAR024@GMAIL.COM