Reliance Infotech / fradulent

1 India Review updated:

To start with I got a mail from Indiajobs initailly the I can they are organising a career fair in which lacs of candidates will apply and there will be a guaranteed job. I applied to it. Initially they asked for Rs. 550.00 which I deposited in their a/c with the name of Mr. Sandeep Sharma in Pubjab Nationa Bank In India with the A/c No. [protected] and then they started communicating and then I got the mail that I have been selected in Reliance Infotech (which I came to know later that this company does not exist) and the the sent me several mails and asked me to accomplish some project works and then finally the asked me to arrange 3 candidated for resume building which I arranged and took Rs.1910.00 for each candidate total of Rs.5730.00 and now the website is not getting opened.
its www.relianceinfotech.co.cc

I have got several mails from relianceinfotech

I want help I have wasted a lot of time and money

Please help me against the Fraud

Thanks

Comments

Tr
  1st of Mar, 2007
Reliance Infotech - Excess billing
India

I am using Reliance Mobile from last one year, my cell earlier they were charging Rs. 100 only for RIM/mobile pack but now they have increased to Rs. 200 without information. Today I had contacted to customer care, they said that i have informed you through SMS but I have not received any SMS from them, in every bill they add some new charges without information.

This is just cheating to customers and violation of TRAI rules.

Ap
  24th of Apr, 2008

bhushan

myself apsrakishan, company is genuine, i also get selected and i also played a same role with them, i passed 2nd trial round, and even u passed, Reliance is suffering from server crah problem, i have seen ur latest results ... u have got passed . Don't spoil company name or your future can get spoil towards other companies working in market.
if u need my more help then tell me, im there for u always.

apsrakishan

Bh
  25th of Apr, 2008
Reliance Infotech - Apology For a previous complaint.
Reliance Infotech
www.relianceinfotech.co.cc

I had registered a complaint regarding fradulent of Reliance Infotech and I want to take my complaint back and I really feel sorry that I have committed the mistake. The company is not a fraud and I its going through.

I am really sorry for what I have done

Bhushan Sahni

Bh
  25th of Apr, 2008

I want to take my complaint back and I really feel sorry for what I have done. The company is genuine and I have launched a false complaint.

Please forgive me

Thanks

Bhushan Sahni

Cs
  6th of Apr, 2012

My name is C.SRINIVASAN. Reliance India Info Tech make me a call on 11.01.12 and they told me that you are selected for Rs.20000 gift Voucher and they call me in their Vadapalani office. They had a meeting with me and they told me about the Insurance in Relaince India Info Tech Family Pack (Cash Flow) they said this policy that you have to Pay Rs.18000 per year for 5 years that the policy will matured at 19 years and 4 lakhs medical insurance and I pay Rs. 1000 for advance and I gave Rs. 18000 Cheque (No.097719) Federal Bank. After 10 days they called me from their Head Office and they told me that the maturity period for your policy is 22 years and also there is no any medical insurance. so I told me to cancel my insurance and ask me to return my cheque and money Rs.1000. I had called them nearly 20 times Since there is no any responsible. Please do the needful as early as possible.