Reliance Infotech / fradulent
To start with I got a mail from Indiajobs initailly the I can they are organising a career fair in which lacs of candidates will apply and there will be a guaranteed job. I applied to it. Initially they asked for Rs. 550.00 which I deposited in their a/c with the name of Mr. Sandeep Sharma in Pubjab Nationa Bank In India with the A/c No. [protected] and then they started communicating and then I got the mail that I have been selected in Reliance Infotech (which I came to know later that this company does not exist) and the the sent me several mails and asked me to accomplish some project works and then finally the asked me to arrange 3 candidated for resume building which I arranged and took Rs.1910.00 for each candidate total of Rs.5730.00 and now the website is not getting opened.
I have got several mails from relianceinfotech
I want help I have wasted a lot of time and money
Please help me against the Fraud
More Reliance Infotech Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working