Reliance Infocomm / scam and cheating!
I surrendered my Reliance wireless handset with all accessories due to poor network and cleared all my bills before submitting them. Even the boy at the counter said you do not have any pending amount. When I asked about Rs 1000 /- refund he said it would take three months to process the refund and I would receive a cheque of Rs 1000/-. After three months I contacted customer service and they said they have processed a refund of approx Rs 180/- and deducted one month rent around Rs 880/-.
Ideally they should have deducted the pro rated amount based of number of days. Neither they have sent the cheque nor they are listening to my complaints. When I ask about the cheque the answer is "We have sent it from our end now contact the courier and track it".
I feel like killing each one of them who are answering such bull ###. Don't they face such situation in their life. I am upset... don know what to do now. It has been 1 year now.
More Reliance Infocomm Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017