Reliance Communications India / negligence in processing
It's hard to believe that Reliance wouldn't even process your service termination request. If they did not like us leaving them then there is a better way to express that and not by not processing your termination request and then billing you for the next month. This is the misuse of the delegation authority provided to the local Reliance web world operator. The webworld in the picture is WEST MAMBALAM of CHENNAI. (New no:11, Old no5, Thambiah Road)
We submitted a service termination request form for our netconnect mobile : [protected]
Termination form dated : 31/05/2008
Numbers : WOTC/WW Reference No : 45023 & [protected]
CAF Number : [protected]
Today the date is 12/06/2008 and we got a bill for Rs.700 and we got a reply that the application is yet to be processed. It's just insane. The takeaway for anyone wondering what this is all about -- make sure to make sure that your service termination request will be processed and give a call and ask them if it's processed. Otherwise you'd be billed for the next month and the Reliance Communication WebWorld trained "EMPLOYEES" would give a recorded answer that they look into it and do nothing.
IT's a shame on the part of Reliance. They can't just go mumbling "we cant satisfy every customer", it's in their part and responsibility to see if all the application requests are processed in time.
- Thanks Complain Board for letting my voice heard.
More Reliance Communications India Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017