Reliance Communications / outgoing barred inspite of payment
I have a mobile number [protected].
This number was earlier as [protected]. I have changed the number some time in Jan/Feb. My bill was raised and I as usual have paid through ICICI bank internet banking for Rs. 750 on Feb 11, 2010.
Upon checking with the Bank I got to know that payment has already been done to Reliance Communications. I have logged two complaints with the contact centre 3033333 vide number [protected] dated Feb 24, 2010.
My outgoing services have been barred again and again. Even today it has been barred. Upon calling the contact centre I get to know that payment has not been received. Where as I also have the transaction id from the bank number [protected].
I have been asked to visit Reliance Web world with the proof of payment. I am attaching the same here in this e-mail. I am working hence it is difficult to keep going to reliance web world just to prove that payment has been made.
Attachment: Bank Statement.
I have provided all the possible details you would need. I do not know what additional you would need to restore my services. I am extremely unhappy with the way this has been dealt.
Would appreciate an early response
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017