Reliance Communications / outgoing barred inspite of payment

1 India

I have a mobile number [protected].

This number was earlier as [protected]. I have changed the number some time in Jan/Feb. My bill was raised and I as usual have paid through ICICI bank internet banking for Rs. 750 on Feb 11, 2010.
Upon checking with the Bank I got to know that payment has already been done to Reliance Communications. I have logged two complaints with the contact centre 3033333 vide number [protected] dated Feb 24, 2010.

My outgoing services have been barred again and again. Even today it has been barred. Upon calling the contact centre I get to know that payment has not been received. Where as I also have the transaction id from the bank number [protected].

I have been asked to visit Reliance Web world with the proof of payment. I am attaching the same here in this e-mail. I am working hence it is difficult to keep going to reliance web world just to prove that payment has been made.

Attachment: Bank Statement.

I have provided all the possible details you would need. I do not know what additional you would need to restore my services. I am extremely unhappy with the way this has been dealt.

Would appreciate an early response