Reliance Communications / non-refund of security amount against surrender of landline fixed telephone

Reliance Communications
Dear sir,
I had been using the fixed line telephone whose connection no. is [protected] of Reliance Telecommunications till october, 2008.After that clearing all my dues and telephone bills, I withdrawn the above connection and surrendered the instrument in one of the franchisee of Reliance Communications, i.e.M/s J.D.Communications, Naubasta, Kanpur in the october, 2008 itself. I approached to Reliance Communications and J.D.Communications for the refund of security amount against the surrender of instrument worth Rs.2500.00 approx. Almost one year is going to pass and inspite of mine too many visits and verbal communications, I have yet not recieved the security amount till date and neither any firm assurance been given to me by the Reliance Communications officials. Sir, please look in to the matter and help me out any getting my security amount back at the earliest.
Thanks and regards,
Atul Agnihotri,
106-A, K-Block, Yashoda Nagar, Kanpur

N  26th of Feb, 2011 by
Dear Sirs,
We are having 4 landline connections of Reliance at Mathura viz. Nos 3203192, 3203193, 3243192, 3243193. We would like to surrender the landline instruments as of 28th February 2011 and obtain the refund of amounts paid by us. Our personnel visited your outlet at Mathura and were told that the payments against receipts issued to us by Reliance were not valid and the refund could not be arranged. We fail to understand as to when official receipts have been issued on your letter head by your authorised personnel how you can disown the payments made. As a corporate customer we are surpised at the unprofessional behaviour of Reliance Communications. Would request you to please look into the matter and render justice immediately.
Yours truly
For Murliwala Agrotech Pvt.Ltd.
C-40, Site A, Industrial Area