Reliance Communications / non-refund of security amount against surrender of landline fixed telephone
I had been using the fixed line telephone whose connection no. is [protected] of Reliance Telecommunications till october, 2008.After that clearing all my dues and telephone bills, I withdrawn the above connection and surrendered the instrument in one of the franchisee of Reliance Communications, i.e.M/s J.D.Communications, Naubasta, Kanpur in the october, 2008 itself. I approached to Reliance Communications and J.D.Communications for the refund of security amount against the surrender of instrument worth Rs.2500.00 approx. Almost one year is going to pass and inspite of mine too many visits and verbal communications, I have yet not recieved the security amount till date and neither any firm assurance been given to me by the Reliance Communications officials. Sir, please look in to the matter and help me out any getting my security amount back at the earliest.
Thanks and regards,
106-A, K-Block, Yashoda Nagar, Kanpur
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working