Reliance / Wrong information and misbehavior by staff
This complaint is for the Reliance world situated in Reliance World, The Forum, No. 23 & 24, Ground Floor, Kormangala, Bangalore. I went on Sunday to ask for Reliance prepaid connection. Reliance world executive asked me an amount which was (as per my information from Reliance web world office) 100 rs more and hence I requested for the receipt for this amount as I emphasized that this amount is higher and hence request for receipt with breakup. Which they agreed and once I filled up the form and paid the amount the same person told me that their system had not been working since morning and hence He could not give me the receipt.
On this, when I requested the complaint form that was also declined and said to me that they do not have the compliant form and usually don’t entertain complaints. Then I asked the manager (Mr. Suresh) of that office, He said the same thing and asked me to lodge compliant directly from the web. Although, I paid the amount on the guarantee from the same manager that I would get my receipts within next 48 hours and today is Thursday and neither had I got the receipts nor the simple call from their office.
Surprisingly, they don’t have complaint section in their website and hence I can not lodge a complaint.
+91 80 [protected]
More Reliance Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017