Reliance / Wrong information and misbehavior by staff

1 India Review updated:

This complaint is for the Reliance world situated in Reliance World, The Forum, No. 23 & 24, Ground Floor, Kormangala, Bangalore. I went on Sunday to ask for Reliance prepaid connection. Reliance world executive asked me an amount which was (as per my information from Reliance web world office) 100 rs more and hence I requested for the receipt for this amount as I emphasized that this amount is higher and hence request for receipt with breakup. Which they agreed and once I filled up the form and paid the amount the same person told me that their system had not been working since morning and hence He could not give me the receipt.

On this, when I requested the complaint form that was also declined and said to me that they do not have the compliant form and usually don’t entertain complaints. Then I asked the manager (Mr. Suresh) of that office, He said the same thing and asked me to lodge compliant directly from the web. Although, I paid the amount on the guarantee from the same manager that I would get my receipts within next 48 hours and today is Thursday and neither had I got the receipts nor the simple call from their office.

Surprisingly, they don’t have complaint section in their website and hence I can not lodge a complaint.

Regards,

Abhay Chaturvedi
+91 80 [protected]

Comments

• Ro
      5th of Sep, 2008

Sir,
    Please refer to my RIM No. 09357109090, held in the name of Rohit Behal, 368/1, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana.
    I was enjoying postpaid services when one fine day on 1st of Sept. I recieved the SMS that my postpaid connection has been shifted to pre-paid connection.
    Though I havent given them this authourisation of changing my plan.
    They are not having any answer to this query of mine.
    I made a complaint very same day and my complaint No. 75081438, and was told that your complaint will come into consideration within 72 hours.
    But its now almost 96 hrs passed and there is no news for the same.
    When I called at *333, they told me that it is the job of local web world. I visited local web world at Mall Road, Ludhiana, but there was no one to listen to the complaint after about half an hour of waiting they said it is not there job. I should talk to Customer Care at *333.
    Now is there any one who has answer to my question, that why my plan was changed or I think its becoming second BSNL, whr there is no consideration for the customers.
    Thanks and hope to find a solution

• So
      9th of Aug, 2010

I received a message on the mobile from DM-month that I have won 2500$ and i have to contact the number +38977148554 to redeem. I called that number and was kept on the IVR for several minutes and they didn't connect me to the representative.
    In the end when I checked my balance I realized that my 100 rs. balance has become zero.
    These are the reliance gsm that these service providers are using.
    There should be a check on these activities.

sorabh