Reliance / Reliance mutual fund

1 India Review updated:

I want to close my SIP of reliance power diversified fund folio no.[protected] opened through indiainfoline. I want to close it as i am a combatant soldier of indian airforce and gets posted from one part to any other part of the country at any time. As i was in bangalore 3 months back, i got posted with immediate effect to border of india at kutch, gujrat. As there are no bank facility available there i am unable to continue it, i projected the same problem at Indiainfoline at New Bel Road in bangalore, instead of helping me out they are misbehaving and asking questions 'why i opened if i have to close it' they gave me few forms to fill before i was moving from bangalore to close the SIP and assured me that it will take not more then 1 month, but till date nothing has happened!

Comments

• Ak
      10th of Aug, 2008

I have also same problem. I have sent the letter to M/s.Karvy Computershare Pvt.Ltd. a Unit of Reliance Mutual Fund, Hyderabad on 1st July 2008 and they have received the letter on 3.7.08 at 2.05 hrs. Bu the official of reliance are so much clever they told me that:-
    1. You have not sent the letter to Reliance.
    2. They will stop the SIP after received receiving the signed letter before 15 days of date of SIP (The date of SIP in my case is 28th and before 13th the letter received by the Reliance but even receiving the letter on 3rd July they are not stopping the SIP).
    3. You can also send a signed letter to Reliance hope your SIP deduction will be stopped.
    4. In future never purchase Reliance Mutual Fund (This is the best way for relaxation).
    5. I am continuously sending the letter to Reliance but no action so far.
    6. Hope God will help us.

• Sh
      31st of Aug, 2008

I dont get any other address to say my words . Sorry for that . I want just say mr. ambani sir you are the richest person of india .Sir you dont have money to donate bihar flood relief...