Reliance / Complete waste of money and time for an unworthy service
I had been transferred to Bangalore and hence had to change my number to local to avoid roaming.I had applied for an address proof to the company I worked in and they provided me with the same in a few days. During the process, I was not asked to submit the proof and had to pay Rs220/- for the process which had been rendered free till last month!! After a week,they discontinued the services of my mobile-no incoming,no outgoing,no customer care and no message from reliance stating the reason. On inquiry, I was told that I would have to submit the address proof or wait for 10 days..who the ...would wait for 10 days?? They suggested that I take a new number and pay them Rs224/- (all for the slip of responsibility from their side). The people in the web wold didn't warn me that I would be loosing all my balance amount (I had just recharged with Rs675/- coupon). After all that crap and loss of balance,the service was resumed only to be debarred in another week's time without any notice. There was a message this time after 12 hours saying that they haven't received my application form..wt the ...#$%$#%. After umpteen calls to the web world, the person still had the no new answers to give!!! A complete waste of money and time for an unworthy service.
More Reliance Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working