Reliance Broadnet - Wimax / un-reliable trouble max
I booked a Reliance Wimax connection in Pune on 25th September 2007 and eversince have been facing a major problem.
There are a few things they dont clarify at all :
1) The stability of the connection takes 10-12 days minimum (and the number of days increase depending on the days you've spent waiting for it to getting live... they'd say 25 days if you spend 20 days waiting for the connectivity to go good)
2) They have a constant problem with something called as a BTS (whatever it means) and the net stays out of order for days at length.
3) When you need it the most, it will show its real colors by getting down the drain.
4) They dont get ur customer id registered until the connection is live and running... Its been almost 10 days since the connection has been installed at my residence and even today if i call the customer care, they tell me that they cannot help me and that i should contact the local sales rep.
5) The local sales rep will shrug his shoulders as if he is the last person to know about the situation and will forward you to some senior of his who inturn would blame the customer for everything (dont be surprised if they start blaming you for your urgency and their commitment... one person even blamed me for his installation team didnt get a drilling machine to get the device setup)
I have my business work which suffers badly with an average loss of Rs. 10000 per day if i don't get online during USA working hours. And thanks to the hopeless non-reliable wimax connection, i have already lost a lifetime.
More Reliance Broadnet - Wimax Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working