Reliance Broadband Internet / refund of money

#1454,2nd floor phase3b2,mohali
Phone: 9463300247,9988308200
I had applied for reliance broadband on-15 december, with app. No. -[protected]. But from there side some tech. Issue than they had not activate my connection now I m using other connection, I had many time forword my req. In chandigarh reliance head office for refund my advance activation charges but till today thay r nt getting me proper response, I m waiting from last 3 weeks, pls refund my money...
Yours thankful,
Rajeev kumar
#1454 2nd floor,
Phase-3b2, mohali
Mob. [protected]

N  6th of Jan, 2009 by
i m waitin for reply
A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
This is Saleem staying at road# 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. I am also facing the same problem with the Reliance broadband. They took 500 rupees for installation charges and promised that connection will be given within week max. Executive has collected the money in mid May month, after two weeks they said that they have some problem with the connection and there is no facility to give me the connection and said money will refunded after 45 days. By now it has been more than three months I did not get my refund. I called them many times for my own money but always keep telling you will getting the money with in week and now they are not lifting my call itself. The person who has taken my money is Mukesh (mobile# 9390311002) and he is in charge for my area.

They have given receipt/acknowledge for Rs 500 and its number is 17800000455158.

I have found this site as last hope to get out this junk reliance. Can you please help me in getting out of this.

N  14th of Oct, 2009 by

This is srishtee Pandya from indore i applied fo rreliance broadband connection . some of the exicutives came an attach the modem and phone with my Pc but 3 weeks went its not installed yet... none of them was bothered i took regular follow ups which is of no use due to which i got so disturbed now iwant that they should take their modem and everything back they are not the stuffs to decorate my home and as up to me soon I am going to file the case in consumer forum .i am going to take actions against it and according to the information act laws they have to pay a big cost . I trusted this brand but sorry to say this doesnt deserves to be called as brand . didnt expected this from such a big brand ...this is shamefulll act your relience office in indore has performed ...
srishtee pandya