Reliance Broadband / incorrect bill, no customer service

1 India Review updated:

This is Jitendra. I have a reliance broadband connection with user id [protected] and have received a bill asking for installation charges of Rs 1000 but it was told to me that the installation charges are Rs 500. Also I tried calling their customer complaint number but every time they say that the system is under upgradation and hence cannot take the complaint.

My internet is now not working from 25 days so i want to disconnect it. The customer care people are not taking down the request for termination even saying that the system is under upgradation. I am hearing the same words since 25 days now.

Comments

• Pr
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I have a reliance broadband connection with user id 356635837401.I had already sent an email to u & told about my wrong bills but there was no response from your side.I am a very busy person i dont have time to explain u again & again so plz dont call me further as I have disconnected ur line & have taken airtel as their service is much better than yours.u are continuously sending wrong bills.Dont send me any further bills as i am not going to pay, I will only pay Rs788 as my plan charges for the last month & I don't want such a service which gives wrong bills and has no customer care at all.

26th of Oct, 2008

reliance is the only No.1 to send wrong bills, they have such a gr8 talent using net for 30 days bill generated for 39000, and out 30 days only net used for 18days, there details bill show per day 4.5 GB data transfer, i don't even know that in india such a gr8 speed connections we have from reliance .and with out sending any bill they stoped my connection, when i called them they said i have to pay RS.38, 500, i was shocked and started asking for bills, i took connection in April16th, by may 11th my connection is stopped and after that i never used it, in july some 1 from reliance knocked my door and asking for money of Rs69000/-, am really shocked this time and said from what date to date, he is saying it a bill for month of june .haha.now 2days back they gave me another surprise diwali gift from lawyer for asking Rs.70000/- settle it before going to court.if not they will send some money collecting people it seems.can any suggest what i can do about this.and even big companies won't pay that much internet bill i think.look forward for your suggestions, any help appricated very much.thanks
    satya