RCA.com / Bad experience

Rca/Thompson is ripping people off that bought the Model #DRC8335. We bought it and it didn't work and they sent another one (Which we paid shipping for) and it didn't work. Now they say their system is down and they can't send another one for a while. They can't even say when they will send one. And my warranty will go out soon. We are out the money because they won't give us our money back. I will not buy another thing from RCA or Thompson. Their customer service is terrible. The man I talked to was trying to find something I did wrong. Trying to put me on the defensive. I didn't go for that. I hope they were taping him.

Va

Comments

• Mr
      26th of Aug, 2008

I had purchased a rca 8g mp3 player in Dec 2007, had for a short while. purchased a protective cover to avoid damage. The screen cracked & also no other functions were able to be done. Sent proof of purchase, protective case back for repair. Recieved back mp3 player, protective case & explaination that it was not under warranty. I work in the retail business where these are sold & was told that there was a 1 year warranty with proof of purchase. I sent all merchandise back with description of problems well within time line. I am thoroughly disgusted with large companies not effectively satisfying their loyal customers. I WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER RCA PRODUCT & WILL DO MY BEST TO DISCOURAGE ANY FUTURE PURCHASES FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS.