Menu

reviews & complaints

Golan Telecom Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Golan Telecom at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Golan Telecom has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Golan Telecom. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Golan Telecom complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Golan Telecom reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
4:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golan Telecom email address not entered correctly. no information received

My daughter signed up through the representative who came to her school. Our credit card was denied since my bank didn't recognize the foreign transaction. She used a friend's credit card. I received no email about the account and neither did her friend. I want to change the credit card on file to my credit card but I can't do that unless I get the email they said they would send. I emailed the company but have not heard from them, except to say they will get back to me within 14 days. By that time the friends credit card will be charged again. I would like them to get back to me quicker!

Read full review of Golan Telecom and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
E
E
Ethan Ellen
, US
Sep 11, 2019 1:43 am EDT

I don't know much about this! as I am a user of AOL, As I'm fascinated by the comprehensive, high-level security avast offers! It can provide Web Shield. Now, at avast, I've thrown this query! Tech support twice, but blended, inconclusive responses have been provided.

Let me first say off, with Dial-Up AOL, I have a Windows 98SE Celeron-based computer. I was reading a post initially, likely on the avast! FAQs that may have seemed to imply the avast! AOL does NOT operate with Web Shield ...PERIOD. I've had avast since emailing! Two times tech support. They seemed to confirm what the FAQs said the first time, that the Web Shield will NOT function with AOL.

They seemed to show the second time that the Web Shield CAN be configured to operate with "ANY ISP." CAN AOL operate with the Web Shield? Or is the propensity of AOL to use non-standard Internet Protocols create the avast! A No Go Web Shield?

Then I approach http://www.aolhelp247.com/aol-shield/ to resolve my issue as well as download AOL Shield Support Pro widout any issue! as there toll-free number +[protected] is always helpful for me

ComplaintsBoard
R
9:08 am EDT

Golan Telecom SIM card not working

Hi I am srinivas pittala, purchased a sim card from golan telecom https://www.golantelecom.co.il/web/index.php it's not working, they charging bills from me, even without using it. My account number in golan 8063961 sim number [protected] serial number written on sim: [protected] order id: 1266818 please find herewith the attached pictures. Respond quickly and solve this problem. Call me or block the useless sim card. Call me [protected]

Read full review of Golan Telecom and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
J
J
Jake Gold
, US
Nov 28, 2023 5:37 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've tried to cancel a plan for 7 months! And they charged me for evrey single month

I eventually gave up

So I tried to get a new sim card

And yet customer service couldn't help with that either

It's like talking with a brick wall

View 0 more photos

Is Golan Telecom legit?

Our verdict: Golan Telecom's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Golan Telecom's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Golan Telecom earns 63% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Golan Telecom rated around 63% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Golan Telecom. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Golantelecom.co.il has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Golan Telecom website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Golantelecom.co.il has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Golan Telecom. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Golan Telecom contacts

Phone numbers

0058 1800 016 058 More phone numbers

Website

www.golantelecom.co.il

Most discussed Golan Telecom complaints

SIM card not working
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer