Raymour & Flanigan Furniture / garbage furniture

Waterford, CT, United States Review updated:

HORRIBLE COMPANY HORRIBLE FURNITURE HORRIBLE TREATMENT. We purchased 6, 000.00 + in livingroom & diningroom. Everything fell apart, the installers actually broke items while they were putting things together!!! The black entertainment center had glass doors that they installed crooked, hanging off hinges. When my husband came home he said that the screws were stripped out and the "particle board" was too boored out to even hold the screws, almost like there were not any predrilled holes for the screws. We lived on the phone with the company, nothing was ever done. The furniture was thrown away and we are still trying to settle with the finance company. The white leather living room set actually deflated (the pillow tops and anywhere it was stuffed) so it just looks awful and we have to use pillows to lean on the arms or its like leaning on wood. The stitchings came loose, the plastice feet cracked. What garbage. I had to actually take a broken "accent chair" back to the store that had broken during installation!!! THey wouldn't even come to get it!!! ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY...YOU'RE DEAD TO THEM. DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS!!! I HOPE THEY GO UNDER!!!

Comments

• Mo
      21st of Apr, 2011

I'd love to find a way to put this store out of bussiness! They are the WORST Company, its the WORST furniture, its the WORST place to walk into. Do yourself a favor dont even drive into the parking lot! Problems after problems. Save yourself the headaches.

Dewitt NY