Raymour & Flanigan / fraud and cheating!
I made an appointment with Raymour & Flanigan for a technician to inspect our mattress & boxspring. There is a life-time guarentee. This is the 2nd mattress & boxspring that is defective within 5 yr (approx). They inspect it, just to say yes it is defective, then you pick out another one.
I set this appointment up approx 3 wks ago. I took off work. They stated that they would call 1-2 days ahead of time to schedule a 3 hr window for service. They didn't call until 3:25 today, service was suppose to be tomorrow. I didn't get the message until 5:30, when I got home from work.
They wanted to reschedule, the technician wouldn't be in the area tomorrow... I took the day off, without pay to be here, but they wouldn't do anything about it! I will NEVER, NEVER buy anything from them again.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - damaged merchandise
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - in store experience - employee
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - replacement cushions for my love seats
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - couch & dining room chairs & table
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing